test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What kind of Respec are we getting in Mod 6 Preview?

bobhunter1bobhunter1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
What kind of Respec are we getting in Mod 6 Preview?

Is it a fair FULL Respec like [Retraining Token] that resets our Ability Scores, Powers, Paragon Path, Feats, & Boons?
This seems reasona
ble as there's a complete overhaul to all Stats, Boons, & some Powers themselves..

I'm really concerned that we will be getting the same one that we got in Mod 5 which, despite complete change to the Devoted Cleric, we get semi respec that only resets HALF the Feats and nothing else...
Post edited by bobhunter1 on

Comments

• Options
    ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Anything less then a full respec will be a slap in the face from the developers if you ask me. Your making enough changes to the whole game that a total respec is needed.
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Many of us testing on the Preview have run into issues of non-committing points when only using a Feat respec. The only remedy for it was to go thru a FULL respec. There is a good possibility that this will happen on the Live server and the Devs will be forced to give out FULL respecs after everyone loses their voices from all the screaming. :eek:
  • Options
    joocycuzzzzzzjoocycuzzzzzz Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Why a poll?

It's confirmed that we're getting a full re-spec.
    Beta player

One of the many Control Wizards that misses Shard Of The Endless Avalanche. RIP Shard (Beta-Mod3)
  • Options
    zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Why a poll?

It's confirmed that we're getting a full re-spec.

Where? I rly want to be sure.

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• Options
    fatgunsfatguns Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just they will never give us a race reroll token even tough ther asking us to play a little bit difrently :s so um yeah a token will be fine i gues xD