test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Bug Report] Black hole items on other players..

dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
From Neverwinter preview patch notes most recent patch..
Usable random items now drop at levels 60-70 instead of often not meeting the level requirements. This will cause many 'Black Holes' where items were deleted on the playtest server. Players can delete the character and re-import if an item slot is affected in this way.

A friend wanted me to inspect his character to see if i could see his black hole/bugged weapon. I right clicked, chose inspect. Character shown in fashion inspection. Clicked on the other button to see his actual items (don't know name of that button). I was instantly disconnected by this.

I relogged and asked him if this happens to other players that he had asked.. yes it did.. So not only does the black hole items cause you to disconnect if you try to right click, replace, remove, drag off the character. There is also a chance that the above happens as well.

I unfortunately did not get the name of the item but will find out 2morrow.. its late and time to crash for the nite.. and I mean sleep, not the game LOL

Hope this helps you Dev's to try to fix this bug.. not sure if it is related to the random black hole or not but seems to have same disconnecting issues.
5790248SLdyC.png
Post edited by dyeslee on

Comments

• Options
    lathenmoonswordlathenmoonsword Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i have the same problem on my paladin chest arms and feet slots say error retriveing info and if you click to examine you get disconnected
  • Options
    heidenfestheidenfest Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    ive got the same Problem but at first bag (adventures bag), ah is crushing cant sell anything, the dead item cant be removed except moved to an other place on the first bag
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    What is your character name that has these?