test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weekly Foundry Reviews -- March 3, 2015

tipadaknifetipadaknife Member Posts: 229 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Foundry Quest Database
Because I was so late writing up LAST week's reviews, this new set came pretty quick.

We played only four quests this time, but one of them was pretty darn amazing and blew us away. You can read all about them by following this link right here.

The spreadsheet containing reviews and other fun information about the quests we've played is at its usual home.

Reviewed this week:

Swamp of the Lost by @hellscold
Dead World by @Asasin_X
Ocean Caverns by @darkestdays9
The Family Farm by @Longshire

Enjoy!
dec2014nwsig.png
Post edited by tipadaknife on

Comments

• Options
    myrkolithmyrkolith Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hey thanks for the review sorry I get so wrapped up in building I forget to look at the forums very often. I did try to include the statues to sort of sum up each map as they arrived to them for the DM (only visible to them) but yes it does require a lot of reading on the DM's part.

It's obviously much easier for me to do since I know the story, the options and what the triggers do, I just wanted something more RP related where the player talked to each other more... Plus I missed the DM mode from NWN1 and 2, so it was my way of trying to recreate it...
    Conduit of Time: 7 Chapter Campaign in progress (Currently Chapter 6 Released)
    Search @Longshire for 12 Foundry Quests, all are story driven adventures
    Story -- Medium/Heavy, Combat -- Light/Medium, Lore -- Medium/Heavy