test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do you want Dragon eggs removed from professions?

linoge63linoge63 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 373 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
So you have worked hard over quite a spell of time to max your profession(s) to
now have to find some VERY rare Dragon egg to make Purple gear that you can earn
from salvaging that you deserve?

Lets remove this shall we?
Post edited by linoge63 on

Comments

• Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Dragon Egg is not too uncommon from Tiamat's encounter, so finding one is just fine....

BUT! Every eggie bears a baby dragon, a life! Using them to craft a profession is just animal cruelty! :((((

Yes, remove it now!

(Yes thats right, I made up the above to persuade myself its to be removed! Mayhaps they would rename it to Dragon Egg Shell... :D)
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ...the thing with the baby dragon: Only if the Dragon laying the egg has had, you know, a very close and cuddly encounter with a male dragon. And with the current presssure on the population, all the males probably come to WoD a quarter to the hour sharp, to die as good dragon soldiers for the adventurer hordes' profit. A miracle they're not yet extinct...

...also: Go to the supermarket, buy some chicken eggs. Crack them open: Do they contain a fluffy wee chicklet? No. And if yes you can go straight to the complaint clerk. There are also those eggs that are, umm, translated to mammalian terms, chicken menstruation, i.e. non-fertilized, haploid eggs. I always thought of the dragon eggs used in professions as those...
  • Options
    totallynotfrishtotallynotfrish Member Posts: 89
    edited March 2015
    30k ad compared to the millions you need for tools is nothing...
  • Options
    iamannoyingdeviliamannoyingdevil Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They aren't that rare are they? I got 2 or 3 during the recent Tymoras event and I wasn't even farming Tymora boxes.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Umm, if you read the items description they are not actual dragon eggs. But simply a massive gemstone, only called a dragon egg due to its power, size, and value.
  • Options
    myles08807myles08807 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thank you, sockmunkey, for clearly stating what needed to be said.
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
  • Options
    henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Umm, if you read the items description they are not actual dragon eggs. But simply a massive gemstone, only called a dragon egg due to its power, size, and value.

Wow, reading the actual words. Good tip...