test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

MIssing Gear, crashing

dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
My character is missing 2 items after logging on to her 2nd time. missing chest and necklace. both were Random level 70 blue items, now they are "black holes" cannot select them nor put in new gear, If i tried to click on them, it crashes my game. In game ticket submitted and I hope that this will be fixed before goes live.

I do NOT intend on restarting a character from scratch. I will NOT delete this character becuz of Cryptic's buggy items that are currently causing all kinds of errors now on my character.
5790248SLdyC.png
Post edited by dyeslee on

Comments

• Options
    dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I am sorry for getting so OP about this, it was mentioned in the patch notes that this can and possibly happen. It is a test server and things do happen, I just hope that this will be fixed and working correctly before it goes live.

Dev's keep rock'n it and loving the new content!
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • Options
    animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    my 70 pally also lost helm arms and boots
  • Options
    harnelharnel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Chest and shield for me. I have extras in my inventory that I can't equip to those slots, either.

EDIT: Oh hey! I just tried to log into my preview GWF and she's missing her chestplate and gauntlets. it's not limited to paladins then. My warlock is missing her chest piece too.
  • Options
    animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    harnel wrote: »
    Chest and shield for me. I have extras in my inventory that I can't equip to those slots, either.

EDIT: Oh hey! I just tried to log into my preview GWF and she's missing her chestplate and gauntlets. it's not limited to paladins then. My warlock is missing her chest piece too.

its not limited to anythign but anyone whowas wearing new Gear ... my nice new Blue Helm Arms and Boots were removed =/ and now I have a useless lvl 70 Paladin missing gear slots.