test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

power and feat points

ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
I notice the change to POWERS of 3 new powers and a new 4th level but they were all locked. The 4th level said it would unlock after spending 65 points (as I recall). My 60 level characters I imported are well beyond 65 power points now so I got to wondering: How is this going to be handled at rollout? Will I be respec'ing the powers?

Also, Feats are weird. My imported toons show the chosen paragon path as only partly completed (and have feat points to spend). I didn't see any change in the makeup of the feats (at least for the characters I imported) so this appears to be a bug.
Post edited by ixotl on

Comments

• alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Just respec your toon on preview. It is free. You can then unlock rank 4.

The partial feat respec was to make room for a new row of feats. I don't know why they didn't just clear everything out but that's how they handled it for now.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • blizzardghostblizzardghost Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The partial-feat respect seems to prevent me from reaching the last feature in the thaumaturge tree; the one that gives assailant.