test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Professions - Leatherworking

eriniasenilioneriniasenilion Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
What we must do to get a posibility of make a shirt or a pant with slot? Aside from reach lvl 20.

I have a character with lvl 20 on leatherworking and whenever I try to make a shirt with slot it is said me that I have 0% chance.

(My English is very bad. Sorry.)
Post edited by eriniasenilion on

Comments

• silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Are you referring to Rank 3 results? If so, you'll need epic (purple) stuff to get to rank 3 (swivel knife, awl, shears).
    I aim to misbehave
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You need better tools. 4 Mithril tools will give you a 60% chance to create a shirt or pants with a gems lot.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Crafting is not really something you can do casually here. If you wish to make the best gear you need the best tools to get the best results. And even with perfect tools you will still fail a lot. If you are only looking to get gemmed clothes to just outfit a few characters. You are much better just buying them from others.
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Right now you might want to just purchase a gemmed blue shirt and pants until you get Leatherwork to level 25. ;)
  • eriniasenilioneriniasenilion Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Tools! Ouch. All they purple? Thanks. I think is almost imposible to make what I want. Not imposible, but almost. And shirts and pants (the good) are very expensive at the AH for me now. Ah, and yes, in a few days maybe lvl 25...
  • thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    also consider the inscribed shirt/pants in zen store. its got decent stats and +10% xp gain on each and the purchase is account wide for all toons. Even if you are max lvl. that +20% xp goes toward getting the post max lvl lvling reward and lvling companions.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Will the level 25 shirt/pants be BoP or be sellable like the old ones? That's my biggest worry.
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'd suggest asking a guildie, if you are in a guild, if they would be willing to borrow you the epic Leatherworking assets to craft the shirt and pants. At best it's a 60% chance to craft but knowing NW RNGesus it's more like 20%. Personally I'd just buy the shirt and pants on AH coz it's never been cheaper than it is now.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It would be a seriously dumb move if they make it BoP. Obviously I'll be crafting mine when I'm lvl 70 and lvl 25 LW because you can imagine how much the Scrooge McDucks will be asking for it in the first month or so.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ...guess what the price for dragon eggs (or whatever new scaringly scarce stuff it'll be - elemental eggs?) will do in the first weeks post-patch...
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ghoulz66 wrote: »
    Will the level 25 shirt/pants be BoP or be sellable like the old ones? That's my biggest worry.

At the moment on preview they are BoE , I got a couple of examples here and I'd be surprised if they became BoP -

KOdmXIP.jpgm4UcRdr.jpg

...guess what the price for dragon eggs (or whatever new scaringly scarce stuff it'll be - elemental eggs?) will do in the first weeks post-patch...

ATM they use 1 Dragon egg and 1 of the new purple quality elemental crafting material (sorry I forgot it's name)
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • neverwinter12112neverwinter12112 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    'unified elements'
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Better stock on emperor clothing before the whales want more lard under their skin.
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    LMAO @ ghoulz66!

TBH. I would hold off on making or purchasing any gemmed pants/shirts for your current characters on live.
    As a post earlier shows the new ones can be crafted at rank 25 and yes it takes a unified elements and also a dragon egg. (Unified elements can be rewarded on some hourly Heroic Encounter dailies, and will be craftable as well with Alchemy Rank 25).

Characters will receive a shirt/pants with introductory quests for new zones (better stats but not socketed).

An alternate suggestion if you can afford it is to use the Zen exchange and buy the 20% leveling pants/shirt (again no sockets) to help you gain your levels quickly as well if you choose to do so.
    5790248SLdyC.png