test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New BlackIce gear

query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
edited March 2015 in The Wilds
There are 2 new BI sets in the professions on preview. Elemental Elven Assault and Raid Stats:
Assault Chest: 19867HP 1378Pow 919Crit 739Def
Assault Boots: 9934HP 738Pow 492Def 738ArPen
Assault Arms: 9934HP 591Pow 886Crit 492Def
Assault Head: 9934HP 591Pow 492Def 886ArPen

Raid Chest: 19867HP 1378Crit 739Def 919Rec
Raid Boots: 9934HP 738Pow 492Def 738LS
Raid Arms: 9934HP 886Crit 492Def 591Rec
Raid Head: 9934HP 738Pow 492Def 738Regen

Chest require 3 universal ellements and 11800 BI to make from new Elven mats. Other peices take 2 universaland 9200BI. So 27600BI and 9 universal pluss whoknpows how much BI to level crafting to 5. You'll notice no tenacity which means this is the first L70 PVE gear we have seen. Since I use a Trapper build I'd be enclined toward the Assault set as the Raid trades Power for Crit and Recovery that is not needed. Although naturally I would like to see gear with Power and Crit for L70. As of now I have no data for what or if there are empowered stats nor any set bonus. But there it is theory-crafters. hack away!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    No Tenacity?

I am disappoint.
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So only new BI gear? As I understood it they were adding another tier to the old BI gear. SoBs seem to have scrapped that like they did with adding new ranks to existing artifact equipment. Sad panda :(
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i will be dead before being able to craft it.
    will pass.
    edited February 2015
    I have over 100k unrefined Black Ice stored up. Not looking forward to refining it though. Someone said in another thread that the Unified Elements might be crafted with Alchemy although it drops from the vigil quests in the new zone.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I think I saw 3 sets actually earlier. May be wrong. Gateaway test is offline now.
  • scarcettiscarcetti Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    what ar ethe 2 piece set bonuses? you might make 2 good 2 piece combos
  • query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    There are no set bonuses listed at this time. There are however some L70 blues with decent stats I noticed the last time I was on preview and they had enhncement and tenacity apparently.
  • scarcettiscarcetti Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    thanks for the info
  • bensupremacybensupremacy Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    If no tenacity means that for pvp we must use the set of drow or I wrong?

Beacue the new BI (the blue one with tenacity) has no chance against drow...

the only question now is whether to use the combat drow set or archer drow set...
  • stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Its odd it has no tenacity
    GShBCGl.jpg
  • bensupremacybensupremacy Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    stah01 wrote: »
    Its odd it has no tenacity

Its odd I agree but its true.
    edited March 2015
    There was a post from one of the devs recently that said they were removing tenacity and BI damage and resistance from the new gear.
    Our pain is self chosen.

• query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    As of now on preview there is tenacity on BI L4 crafting Blues. Likely (hopefully) there is L70 PVE gear forthcomingand the BI blue is a in-between set of PVP gear to use when working up to Drow (yeah it's not Drow anymore ICR what they are calling it now).
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    To make any of the new Elven assault or raid gear.

1. Must have initial item (Elemental elven helm, armor, etc..) no confirmation of where or how to get.
    2. Rank 5 BLack ice forging.
    2a. to reach rank 5 black ice forging requires 75K Black ice and 15 unified elements (read below how to attain)
    3. must have unified elements and approx 70K or more refined black ice, some rare black ice items (beholder hide, black ice wedge, core, etc...)

I have already made a complete list of everything needed to make the elven assault raid gear for my HR.
    Totals
    114400 Black Ice total
    24 Unified Elements
    3 twisted black ice wedge
    1 Black Ice Wedge? Blue?
    1 Shamanic Salve
    1 Hide of the Beholder
    3 black ice spine
    1 black ice core
    3 black ice splinter

for the new black ice PVP gear (rank 4 black ice forging) will require the initial black ice gear (black ice bracers, helm, boots, etc..)
    elemental aggregates, black ice crafting items from HE drops (black ice wedge, core, etc..) unsure of approx refined black ice.

The Unified elements can be crafted with Rank 25 Alchemy, to unlock this recipe you must do rank 25 experimentation a few times to get it..
    requires 4 elemental aggregates to make one unified elements.

ELemental aggregate requires 4 of each of the elemental air, fire, earth and water materials (can get from daily quests, drops and skill kits)
    Elemental aggregate (rare) (takes 4 days to craft 1: standard time) shorten time using green or better alchemist
    Unified elements (epic) (takes 12 days to craft: standard time) shorten time using green or better alchemist.

Hope this helps..
    5790248SLdyC.png