test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

golden dragon stiletto

warrios72warrios72 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited February 2015 in PvE Discussion
I have weapons horn of the golden dragon and I want to take it and other weapons golden dragon stiletto, can anyone help as
OnlyGodCanJudgeMe
Post edited by warrios72 on

Comments

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Not quite sure what you're trying to say here.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • warrios72warrios72 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Not quite sure what you're trying to say here.

badly expressed as to take the second part of the horn of the golden dragon, get and Golden Dragon stiletto, what should I do
    OnlyGodCanJudgeMe
  • jackedbrahjackedbrah Member Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    Lost it at this thread.

You have to do Tiamat 15 times (with a win) if you want the off-hand. Assuming that's what you're trying to ask here.
    Elitist dooshbag

Guardian Fighter main. I will never switch to Paladin even if we're a dying breed. GF for ever!

Main alts: Great Weapon Fighter, Control Wizard.
  • mirrorballsmirrorballs Member Posts: 877 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    jackedbrah wrote: »
    Lost it at this thread.

You have to do Tiamat 15 times (with a win) if you want the off-hand. Assuming that's what you're trying to ask here.

I got it at my 6th attempt. People actually invested in those hoardes, and as a result the artifact off-hand was just given to me after the 6th successful Tiamat run. Ah, what luck.
  • fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I got it at my 6th attempt. People actually invested in those hoardes, and as a result the artifact off-hand was just given to me after the 6th successful Tiamat run. Ah, what luck.

You can also just get Linu's by donating to the hoard with coffers you have purchased or farmed.