test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reschedule MOD 6

neopreenneopreen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
What do you guys think?

There are about three weeks left until Mod 6 but I think almost nothing works like it should or seems to fit players needs...
Right now I´d say this will be the worst release we ever had.

Do you want to RESCHEDULE or KEEP the release date?

Comments

• rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I don't particularly care about the release date as long as it is a functional, smooth, polished, and finished project when it releases!
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm pretty sure the devs WANT more time badly, but they are probably unable to for legal/contractual reasons on the business side, so they will have to release an early alpha version of the Module and try to make it playable later.

The whole thing began with mod4, previous modules were never really polished, but they had enough time to make them at least playable and a bit better playtested.
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    things will be incomplete no matter the date, we've always gotten incomplete modules, so I prefer to get my incomplete module soon than later.
    Besides it's not like they have any choice in this.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    "Keep, and get things right with two or three repatches after thorough playtesting on the live server" it'll be.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This is a fruitless discussion as release dates and development cycles are not dicated by the playerbase.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.