test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Legend of One-eyed Drin : Escape from Runedocks & The Lost Coast

russe2623russe2623 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Foundry Quest Database
By @Russe2623
Short Code: NWS-DTS5YGGAQ
Mission Type: Comedy horror theme. Hand crafted environments and custom boss fights. Mystery/adventure based story. Escape from Runedocks is heavy on the dialog and The lost Coast is more focussed on puzzles and exploration.
Average Duration: 15 minutes per quest.
Amount of Combat: Medium.
Starts at: Overland Map
Mission Summary : Escape from Runedocks NW-DAAOS8TXV : Upon waking in the Walshwater Inn you overhear a conversation at the door, which begins your quest in the village of Runedocks. Now, with the help of some unlikely friends, you have to fight your way out of the village and escape to a hidden location you discovered by chance.
Mission Summary : The Lost Coast NW-DKMSW2ZCO : After resting in a comfortable shack while your new friends make a path, it's time to explore the coast. A mysterious lighthouse looms over the area, begging to be explored. You begin your adventure there. After discovering a strange shack built into the cliffside your journey will continue deep within the bowels of the earth to your final prize and final advesary, One-eyed Drin.

I would really appreciate some critical feedback on this.

Screenshots/attachments:

Bezn4ds.jpg

eN8IVQh.jpg

bQfr9iA.jpg

BzouJAP.jpg
The Legend of One-eyed Drin : NWS-DTS5YGGAQ
Post edited by russe2623 on

Comments

• russe2623russe2623 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    1TGMkGo.jpg

r4ZPe28.jpg

gJtPCaz.jpg

zqrs46l.jpg
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    those screenshots look amazing, I'll give it a try when I get home tomorrow :D
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Ok played part 1 of your quest, I'm amazed by the INN map, I loved it! I had played it before, and I remember I dind't like it toomuch that you used preset maps, but now it looks much much better, congrats!
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • russe2623russe2623 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thanks Reiwulf, very nice comments, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)