test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2x Experience Event from March 13th to 16th - Whoa... wait- what?!

mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Mod6 starts on March 17th the Day after this event ends. Will you guys pretty please consider moving the dates around or perhaps giving the event itself an extension in its duration to at least cover the date of the 17th, please?!

2moz1ck.jpg

Peachy x
- Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
Post edited by mstrssihr on

Comments

• totallynotfrishtotallynotfrish Member Posts: 89
    edited February 2015
    It's to help you get ready for the new content, not to carry you through it. It's actually designed pretty well in that regard. Though it would've been nice for a paladin to use.

I would've thought 2x rp would've been good before they raised the cap, but maybe they'd annoy too many people if they don't raise the cap on equipment. Though I think people will get annoyed regardless.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Of course they won't. Just like the last time, this event is meant to catch up to 60 so you can enjoy the new content with your new character. It's NOT meant to race through the new content.

Exactly this.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1