test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

little help

stephenhj1stephenhj1 Member Posts: 16
doyou think doing pvp to leveldurin levels so have levl 60 pvp gear when hit 60. or should i just hit level 60 then start pvp thoughts ty bye
stephenhj1 wrote: »
doyou think doing pvp to leveldurin levels so have levl 60 pvp gear when hit 60. or should i just hit level 60 then start pvp thoughts ty bye
bumpppppppp please help
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• brashrabb1tbrashrabb1t Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    If you start playing at release I don't think it will really matter. I wouldn't try to level to 60 only using pvp. The fastest way to level is going to be solely doing the questline. Since certain areas require a certain level to unlock in the main quest line, you may need to play pvp to reach that level.
  • twinstripeuktwinstripeuk Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Questline will get you there pretty quickly and also save you some major buttkicking while you work out the mechanics and classes that suit you best.
  • bloodstonebloodstone Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I think that you should wait to do PvP until 40 but remember PvE is also a HUGE part of this gaming so only doing PvP for the most part is a bad idea, do PvE till 40 or so then work into PvP, it is your choice but i did have a few high levels and i didn't start PvP untill 50.

1. Start PvP around 40-60 (So all of your pretty good skills are released)
    2. You can start at 20-30 but i'll warn you there will be issues with skills and you will be at a disadvantage