test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seed quest in Pirates Hold is bugged.

kieranmtornkieranmtorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 382 Arc User
Kill all the mobs up to the fire seed. The fire seed never appears. Also the braziers are buggy, sometime you can see, but not move forward (like there is an invisible wall that hasn't come down).
Post edited by kieranmtorn on

Comments

• lanax64lanax64 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i am having the exact same problem so can not progress anymore.
  • jwmousejwmouse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 52
    edited February 2015
    This is typical release <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that don't work.

Hate to see how screwed up the 17th will be on the release. On stream you see dev saying oh how cool I like this when in fact they mean lets release some more <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    had same problem
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Confirmed tried three times. It worked last week IIRC.
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    just tried to attempt this quest again after a 63 meg update on the preview server.
    quest unable to complete, "air not active"? ran back to the fire cauldron and still "not able to use at this time" error..
    Used GM help, stuck, unable to progress, abort mission.
    Instantly kicked me off the server. this has been happening constantly for me since yesterday, even when I'm going from one zone to another.
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Mine did yesterday, twice - once before the crash and once after.
    Kill all the mobs up to the fire seed. The fire seed never appears. Also the braziers are buggy, sometime you can see, but not move forward (like there is an invisible wall that hasn't come down).
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Had no trouble with the air seed, but that was yesterday.

dyeslee wrote: »
    just tried to attempt this quest again after a 63 meg update on the preview server.
    quest unable to complete, "air not active"? ran back to the fire cauldron and still "not able to use at this time" error..
    Used GM help, stuck, unable to progress, abort mission.
    Instantly kicked me off the server. this has been happening constantly for me since yesterday, even when I'm going from one zone to another.
  • izatarizatar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just tried this, no seed.
    EDIT: also, cutscenes are only firing for one person in the party
    EDIT2: Ok, so i did this twice in a party of two, the seed did not spawn. We broke party, and solo'd it, and the seeds spawned correctly. :(
    EDIT3: the final chest is borked, it is one open, one closed on the same spot.