test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

in game loding problems

sheylennasheylenna Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
When I first started playing I had almost no troubles but these days when I play I have several, small but annoying ones.

1) the opening cut scene when you make a new character has no volume.

2) on Sleeping Dragon Bridge Valindra and her Harbringer do not load properly I just see the base form non of the skins and so I see a (Male) figure floating in the air with no details and the Harbringer looks like an undetailed figure of clay.

3) when running around Neverwinter/any other area all the characters details don't show up unless I get really close to them... so I don't see armor or even the female characters they all at a distance look male....

4) my Friend wants to play now that she has a computer that can handle the game but she can't get past the initial load to create a character.

Except for the first problem (and the last since I don't have that problem) I never had these problems while the game was in beta once it left beta these problems started cropping up.

The sound in the opening cut scene was a hit or miss in beta sometimes it worked sometimes not. But then I was having trouble with my sound so I thought it was just me now I don't have trouble with my sound so it can't be me cause I don't get sound in the opening cut scene ever anymore.

The opening cut scene is not my biggest problem just the first.

Any suggestions of fixing my and my friends problems?
Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind.
-Dr. Seuss US author & illustrator (1904 - 1991)