test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 29 PvE Soulbinder SW needing guild

eshkull#7182 eshkull Member Posts: 71 Arc User
I am looking for a serious guild where there are more than 15-20 people on at one time. I am more mature than people my own age and I have 2 level 60's with IWD unlocked. My GWF has full dR boons and working on her cBi set. My TR is half-way there, both toons are nearly geared my with full arti gear. My handle is @ddasani. Thank you for you time, only serious inquiries please!
Post edited by eshkull#7182 on

Comments

• itstheyokitstheyok Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    you would be more than welcome to join -sanctuary-

We are a mainly PvE focused guild, with a few PvP'ers if thats ur thing..

i'm not gonna lie and tell you that asking for a dungeon will get u 4 other 'yes please' posts in GC straight away, as dungeons are pretty pointless, other than running for fun at the moment....but hopefully once mod 6 drops, we will be back to the glory days of someone saying 'LF4M ToS' will be met by a multitude of 'me please'.

Aside from that, we are a friendly, helpful community of many experienced players, serving as a helper guild, open to all classes and levels, who just wanna have fun killing mobs, and hanging out (most active in the evenings in europe)

Handle is same as forum name, or search guild in game....rank 3 or above have invite priveliges, and there is nearly always someone of that rank online :)