test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So, when we get Minsc and Boo companions?

tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
We all know that this is going to happen and we are even using Minsc on the first quests for free, so thats the question is when are we going to be able to get them as companions? Mincs can be a striker or Defender companion and Boo is like the most epic augment companion on the DnD history. Of course they HAVE to be legendary grade, the only issue is that the game mechanic dont allow u to summon both at same time as it should be =/.

Just make the hardest dungeon u can imagine with the objective of free them from a extremly tough boss, and if u free them u have to talk them and if u are lucky (u can put the RNG that u devs like so much) he will have a line so he can join u. U are going to make the "old guard" of DnD player extremly happy and make the people go back to dungeoning at end game till they accept to join u.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I would hope not. I played the quest with him, and it was horrible. He spent more time knock spamming baddies out my damage and range then doing anything actually useful.

With NPC and pets. I'm used to a certain level of head scratching when they do something dumb. But those few missions with him was one of the most aggrivating and annoying NPC interactions, in this game, to date. The knock spamming was so bad, that it simply took all of the fun out of the entire set of missions. I'm honestly not looking forward to having to do them again when it's live
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    I would hope not. I played the quest with him, and it was horrible. He spent more time knock spamming baddies out my damage and range then doing anything actually useful.

With NPC and pets. I'm used to a certain level of head scratching when they do something dumb. But those few missions with him was one of the most aggrivating and annoying NPC interactions, in this game, to date. The knock spamming was so bad, that it simply took all of the fun out of the entire set of missions. I'm honestly not looking forward to having to do them again when it's live

Well it's a good thing GWFs can throw knives now... *sarcasm*