test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

? about new rings

shadevpshadevp Member Posts: 234 Arc User
Sorry if this was already asked/responded.

I'd like to know whether those who had already explored the new level cap have faced new and better rings than the ones obtained through the Jewelmaking profession (like Archmage's rings).
On the one hand, I suspect there should be better rings (as it is a 10lvl rise); on the other - will they allow this bis rings to outdate this fast?
Post edited by shadevp on

Comments

• Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    they should make the level 20 jewelcrafting rings a requirement to craft the level 25 jewelcrafting rings to at least make sense in the progression
  • Options
    umscheumsche Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    they should make the level 20 jewelcrafting rings a requirement to craft the level 25 jewelcrafting rings to at least make sense in the progression

So they should make the lvl 20 jewelcrafting jewels a requirement to craft the lvl 25 jewelcrafting jewels?
    And the level 15 rare rings a requirement for the level 20 rings?

Rare stuff has never been a requirement for higher level rare stuff, they should not start now, it wouldn't make sense.
  • Options
    kss1985kss1985 Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    the rings/nek/belt made with jewelcrafting at level 25 are much stronger that the one on live: 394 stat rating + 2 slots.
    As green rings found in te new zone is very close to the old personalized rings, i hope blue and purple will be equal or superior, so we have a nice diversification.

The new rings do not have critical strike, instead a lot of power/recovery/armor penetration
  • Options
    b3llist0rb3llist0r Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It is on preview.
    There are several feedback threads (here.. with screenshots ;-))

//Bellistor
  • Options
    shadevpshadevp Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Thanks, that was helpful.
    Just 1 more ? - are the non-personalized rings (I mean gemmed archmage's rings) necessary for the craft of these top-level ones or they can be used only to create 60 lvl personalized rings?
  • Options
    umscheumsche Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Right now on preview, they are necessary to craft lvl 25 personalized rings, but I think it's a bug, considering they added gemmed non-personalized lvl 25 rings.
  • Options
    ethandwethandw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    umsche wrote: »
    Right now on preview, they are necessary to craft lvl 25 personalized rings, but I think it's a bug, considering they added gemmed non-personalized lvl 25 rings.
    Yeah, why can't I use my personalized ring to create the better ring??
    This is unacceptable.