test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sash of Charisma vs. Belt of Constitution

pycon929pycon929 Member Posts: 50
edited February 2015 in The Nine Hells
I can't decide which would be better for PvE. I'm playing SB temptation right now. Looking towards CON for its health buff and defense, but at the same time the sash gives LS and crit. What do you guys think?
Post edited by pycon929 on

Comments

• charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Cha especially with mod 6 on the horizon. The extra crit from stats will be even more weighted.
  • animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    too many unknowns with mod 6 currently, but Soulbinder gets more Sparks with crits if not mistaken?
  • ashfireburnashfireburn Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The CON belt will increase your damage bonus and hit points which in turn will affect your healing output ,and your Compounded Soul feat.

The CHA belt will increase your critical chance and combat advantage damage and companion bonus which in turn impact your Hope Stealer and Vampiric Sparks feats,

Yes as a soulbinder critical hits will grant soul sparks which affect AP gain/damage/and health. It boils down to you deciding where you need a boost (survivability, gaining sparks, etc.) and what feats/powers you use that would get the most benefit.
  • setheriosetherio Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm a Human Scourge Warlock of the Soul Binder discipline and I follow the path of the Fury.

Even before thoughts of Mod 6, I had both CON and CHA belts. I personally prefer.

I keep three [full] sets of equipment on me. My Accursed, Fabled, and Templar - each has it's own purpose for me.

I also have the Lath Cloak on stand by cause god knows we can use that +AC at isolated times.

@OP:

Soulbinder Temptation... (IMHO) Go with CHA but keep in things - don't base all your planning on preview. CHA is great for that crit % and you get Soul Sparks on Crits. You can build up your HP and Deflect w/ Hero's Personalized Rings + Brutal Enchanements.

Don't ignore multi-stat enchantments... I have 7 Defensive Slots available to me. (Armor, Pants, 5x Duel-Enchanted Equipment). Now I don't have Rank 10s but these scale to any ranks... Let's say you want to focus on HP, Defense, Deflect....

R10s:
    Radiant +1200 HP
    Azure +300 Defense
    Silvery +300 Deflect

Mix them how you want... 3600 HP (3 Radiant), 600 Defense/Deflect (2 Azure & 2 Silver)

Now lets look at Brutal and Cruel.....

Brutal: 660 HP + 165 Defense
    Cruel: 165 Defense + 165 Deflect

Now lets compare 7 of them...
    3 Radiants, 2 Azure, 2 Silvery

3600 HP
    600 Defense
    600 Deflect

1 Radiant + 3 Brutal + 3 Cruel =

2520 HP
    990 Defense
    660 Deflect

or

4 Brutal & 3 Crual

1320 HP
    1155 Defense
    660 Deflect
    ~Setherio

Creator and maintainer of TR's Epic Gear Comparison Spreadsheet

Join the legit community channel on Neverwinter!
    /channel_join NW_Legit_Community
    /bind 9 channel_setcurrent NW_Legit_Community
    And press 9 in game (not in ALT mode) to easily access the channel!
  • animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    allthat defense seems like it will be wasted in Mod 6