test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Soulbinder fury spec

scarletsapphirescarletsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 82 Arc User
edited March 2015 in The Nine Hells
Are there any viable build for a pve Soulbinder Sw ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lucifron44lucifron44 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Not really, because
    Immolation Spirits shoud stay permanent until they're destroyed.
    Soul sparks also need to stop disappearing so quickly after combat
    Russian leaderboard first page. The proof.
  • animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    Are there any viable build for a pve Soulbinder Sw ?

the one for PVP will do just fine in PVE too -

You can keep up in DPS when you get to BIS and use TT often and Efficiently.

But you will have problems out dpsing average CW's. If you are first to the mobs, you have a good chance.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Soulbinder fury is a good choice, especially if u intend to play in mod 6 because u are much more tanky, you do less damage on trash mobs, but on single target u do lot more than hellbringer in my case
  • scarletsapphirescarletsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    we must be the best kept secret in neverwinter lol It seems know one has a soulbinder build to share when we come back up ill post mine and what im running atm
    edited March 2015
    I only copied the SB-Fury tank build from vasdamas, all boons defensive, as much con as i can with my bad throw on creating the char
    its not a PVE build at all, but despite the fact that all is wasted in defence it performes very well in PVE
    ok very dependant on TT + DC sigil ... without that artifact i would not perform very well hunting trashmobs, but if you go VT or CN or every other instance the fact that you can deal with lots of damage grants you a very big advantage in case of "stay an play" not slip and retreat as hellbringer , on the paper Hellbringer deals more damage but in real life i don´t think so, too squishy too much running arround, to much hitting the floor in my case, im not a pro
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I think PvE wise, at least currently on the test shard/preview, Soulbinder Fury may be the go to build for PvE. At least that's what I've found in my testing...

We'll see what's up with the last patch or two, this coming weekend! :)
    va8Ru.gif
    edited March 2015
    i istalled ACT first time to check damage of SB-fury and run a few random dragon HE´s in case of pretending all time that SB fury is a very good damage build esp for single targets, since i respecced 3 month ago for better PVP performance
    i want to share this for those who don´t know where to go in mod 6
    I don´t want to pretend that i am some kind of special scilled player, since i am not , beeing average casual and don´t study Neverwinter
    before SB i played Hellbringer-fury mostly WB, DT, KF as Rotation on Single target
    as playing Hellbringer i never got focussed by any dagon doing HE´s, by changing the Tree, the first thing i recognized I got very frequently focussed by the Dragons

as i am too dumb to post an image to show my stats (tried hard took screensots but didn´t knew where to get the URL from my screenshots?) , beeing tank-PVP spec 16,6k GS, i have to write them down....:rolleyes:
    i use a ion stone and the typic setup with AC-Set, purple mainhand (plague-fire), purple con belt and cloak of black Ice Beh, blue offhand (+deflection when sparks), on top i have two tenebrough 2% (medium version), allmost all boons defensive

32k HP
    Power 5560
    Crit 3450
    Arp 1870
    regen 2940

str 12
    Con 27
    dex 12
    int 14
    wis 12
    char 22

I run all 5 Dragons with more or less 15 mates, controlled after every encounter the damagemeter, by riding to the next dragon, and saw allways one CW behing myself beeing myself constantly in good advance to him in first position, so as i checked his GS afterwards he was maxed 24k all legendary

My damage from all 5 encounter in percent: creeping death 24%, soulscourge 19%, Hellfire 14%, Essencedefiler 9% Warlocks bargain 9%, killing flame 7%, mourderous flame 7%, Brood of Hadar 4%, present of the Henker (don´t know the englsich description) 3%
    damage from CW: storm spell25%, Iceknife 14%, magic missile 13%, Iceray 11%, ranking Ice 9%, Agressor 9%, Icedeflecot 5%, weakening ray 5%, frozen terrain 4%

I know it doesn´t proove anything, probably all 15 performed ugly bad and the 24k CW took the wrong casts, but i can´t think of any other scenario that would be better to compare the classes in Singel target damage
    probably there was no real good player and no good strong TR, who surely would perform better then me, but at least it indicates something, and this is no singel case, happens nearly every HE-runs since respecced to SB fury
    can´t imagine how deadly TT in combination with a full load of Soulscourge would be, or is TT damage locked after a defined amount of damage?
    since CD is nerfed from 100 to 60% in mod 6 it would be less damage- all in all CD would deal 14,6% in these fights, more or less a 10% tone down in overall damage from this scenario, and since the overall damage in dungeon is more or less damage to trashmobs the CW would win in the end i guess, but i can live with the fact and the expireince i made in all bossfights until now, that SB -fury melts single targets and is comfortabel to play in case of survivability, adn using TT effectively will make SB a good damage build in mod 6 i predict
    so level a DC to 60 get the DC artifact
    ...your thoughts 16,6 k (PVP build) against 24k maxed CW