test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game freezes in Tiamat encounter

filishepfilishep Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Whenever the clerics reach the top of their bars, my game just stops. My rig is far powerful and I've tried also lowering all graphic requirements, turning everything off (display numbers, names...) and it keeps on stopping. Unable to finish properly.
Post edited by filishep on

Comments

• Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I've condensed the post down to the relevant details for the issue, as well as changed the title of the thread to better reflect the issue at hand. When posting in the Bug Reports section, please refrain from extraneous commentary and opinions and limit your post to the details necessary for the QA team to determine the issue you are having. Also, refrain from unnecessary discussion that does not lend to assisting with the issue. Thank you.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Have you tried verifying the game files from the launcher? I ask because it's the first I've heard of a total freeze at that point and it makes me wonder if a game file has been corrupted on your install.
  • Options
    filishepfilishep Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    charononus wrote: »
    Have you tried verifying the game files from the launcher? I ask because it's the first I've heard of a total freeze at that point and it makes me wonder if a game file has been corrupted on your install.

I did weeks ago, and after some patches, it remains the same. I'm sure it's not my pc's fault.
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    filishep wrote: »

I did weeks ago, and after some patches, it remains the same. I'm sure it's not my pc's fault.

Well since it is not everyone though it is the interaction of some piece of code and your hardware/drivers. That means trying to trackdown which particular things are going wrong. It's possible if that got figured out a newer driver or a rolled back driver could let you play well.

With your attitude though I'm done trying to help.