test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

13K GS blue geared TR vs 17k GS profound geared HR

nitron0vanitron0va Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited February 2015 in PvP Discussion
I went dominion pvp today and went toe to toe several times with a 13k blue geared TR (im on profound/grim combatant set with purple main and offhand artifact). I managed to kill him 2 out of 6 fight.

Granted, im relatively new in neverwinter. Made this account in 2013 but only managed to play seriously recently late 2014. I have been playing dominion, guantlygrm, and icewind dale pvp heavily for the past few weeks. PVP pretty much is fun, fast and furious. I am just a few matches away from gaining dominion champion title and have learned a thing or two about pvp in neverwinter.

Of all the classes in neverwinter, the trickster rogue is the most difficult class to fight one on one. The class can literally disappear right in front of you and appear behind you to stab you with a very big knife animation taking away 3/4 of my HP in one hit (i am sitting at 29k HP right now). As a HR, I do not have any skill that can do that. Yes, i know i can avoid it with fox shift, but as soon as the TR see my fox shift animation, he just waits out the timer before he uses lashing blade so its basically useless in one on one scenario.

Alot of you guys can flame me and say L2P your class. Yeah, i get that. I am learning. There are matches in domination that i can lead in kills and points (when im matched with a very good support DC). However, im finding that if there are two TR's in the other team, it is very hard to compete with them.

Upcoming Mod 6, will there be any adjustments on the TR to balance it out in pvp? Maybe a rework on the stealth mechanics? I am thinking, that if there is a short cd on the TR stealth skills, it would even out the playing field against them.
Post edited by nitron0va on

Comments

• Options
    kazearimorikazearimori Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    sorry to disappoint you.
    according to the mod6 notes, TRs are buffed...
  • Options
    xxxgriessonxxxxxxgriessonxxx Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You should respec to Pathfinder/Trapper
  • Options
    vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    MOD 6 HR are gods. and you should spec trapper this mod
  • Options
    suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Aye trapper indeed. I have the reverse thing happen with my TR vs trappers but instead of 2 out of 6 I generally win 0 out of 6 -- although I am the clumsy sort.