test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Log out of game when entering instances

cosnickscosnicks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
When I enter another instance (level) it takes me to the launch menu, where I choose my Xbox Live account and log in, can't find a fix so far.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    prkl56prkl56 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    this happens to me EVERY time. And am I the only one who encounters a massive frame rate drop during combat?
  • Options
    bloodstonebloodstone Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i encounter frame rate drop to but usually do to AoE attacks which is a given in most MMO's :)
  • Options
    injuredvikinginjuredviking Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yea almost every loading screen I get signed out. Happened all day yesterday. Changing instances, joining dungeons, everything. Very annoying.
  • Options
    icekoldxicekoldx Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here, any anything requiring a load screen kicks me out with this message, "timed out connecting to gameservers". No idea for a fix atm still trying stuff. Also have framedrops in NeverWinter City, quest dungeons, or in aoe intense areas. Hope for a fix soon.
  • Options
    crgmoorecrgmoore Member Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Same thing here, started tonight after I ran the Orc Skirmish. There was huge lag in there, now everytime I try and go to another zone or instance, it drops me with the 'timed out connecting to gameserver' message. Connection is fine, everything else seems fine, but the game is unplayable at the moment.
  • Options
    tiamatlemmytiamatlemmy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    icekoldx wrote: »
    Same here, any anything requiring a load screen kicks me out with this message, "timed out connecting to gameservers". No idea for a fix atm still trying stuff. Also have framedrops in NeverWinter City, quest dungeons, or in aoe intense areas. Hope for a fix soon.

Same here unplayable at the moment...
  • Options
    laxwow18laxwow18 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    icekoldx wrote: »

yeah I get the same thing. I was worried it was on my end. kinda glad to see im not the only one. I do notice that later in the night it seems to get better but around 5 its pretty bad.
  • Options
    awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1 on the "timed out connecting to gamesevers". Won't say everytime, but nearly everytime I hit a loading screen I get booted. Makes staying in the same instances challenging at best. Selecting instance typically does not work either due to getting booted at loading screens.

FWIW, my ISP is Xfiniti/Comcast.

Connection is strong.
  • Options
    wolfgangpacowolfgangpaco Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I knew I couldn't be the only one...

I constantly have this problem when loading a new map, instance, dungeon, whatever after playing for a couple hours. It's extremely annoying. My internet connect is more than adequate (Xfinity/Comcast) and I have open NAT. Going to the Xbox dashboard and quitting the game helps for a bit, but then it reverts back to the game timing out/disconnecting.

I can deal with the framerate for the time being, but this is almost unbearable seeing as how there's tons of instancing in this game.
  • Options
    ericmayetericmayet Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here, but for me it started 2 hours ago!
  • Options
    bipolarbear911bipolarbear911 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Started (yeasterday afternoon) Thursday for me. Almost every single door I go through. I do get framerate drop aswell and it take a hard reboot to fix the "lag"
  • Options
    babalitybabality Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same, started after the maintenance.
  • Options
    dizast3reb0rndizast3reb0rn Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Get this all the time anytime I go to a new area ie from Protectors Enclave to Neverdeath Ruins i get disconnected it seems to happen more often during the night time hours on the west coast cause during the day it doesn't happen as much.
    All Hail Britannia!
    Founder and Guildmaster of the Elite Dawn guild check us out here