test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Soulbinder / Fury build

pycon929pycon929 Member Posts: 50
edited February 2015 in The Nine Hells
I've been playing a Templock for several months now and have really enjoyed myself especially in PvE. With the new module coming out I'm excited to see some much needed love for Warlock skills and feats. If any of you guys have any experience with a soulbinder/fury lock I would really like to hear your thoughts on how it plays PvE wise.
Post edited by pycon929 on

Comments

• pricetagcloudpricetagcloud Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Mod 6 preview is bugged with soul sparks getting proc'd with any hits including non-crits and it will be fixed, but Soul Scorch will do some really great damage. After stacking all 30 sparks, If I do a round of tab curse+SS til empty, I incur round abouts 60k with the DoT from SS included for a single target. This also includes crits. Mod 6 will make tab curses much MUCH more responsive than mod 5, at least with the changes in place right now.

As far as mod 5 goes, SB furylocks/healocks (which I am) are more viable for dungeons with a lot of elites (eLoL for example). Trash mobs die too quick to get many sparks in some of the other dungeons, bosses are really easy to get sparks from.

Stacking sparks is the main focus for all the buffs sparks give, but if you've got a healthy SW without many sparks needed, I would consider slotting SS for burst dmg. TT+SS = insane burst AOE DPS. I usually do this for prolonged battles where I'm guaranteed spark regeneration. Also consider if your party has a good healer or not. No healer then don't slot SS. Healock or healer DC then feel free to slot it.

You should hit me up some time so we can do dungeon parties together! I'm a formidable SB healock and I would love to have an SB furylock in the group to help me tank/dps! (My dps is a bit low, so any extra dps in a tank build would be fantastic.)
    SW: Callisto Shedevil. Soul Binder Temptation 16.1k GS
    GUILD: ~Myrmidons~

Would Love to party up with people for pretty much anything!