test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Aimin' To Misbehave- [New]Looking for guild mates.

zadryezadrye Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Guildlogo.png

Hey there folks new guild <Aimin' To Misbehave> is looking for more guild mates.
The guild was started by a core group of friends who left another guild to make our own. Tired of the elitists and the brats who talk about nothing but, GS and how much zen they bought this week.

[Who we are and what we're looking for.]

We are a mature group of friends. We like to hang out and talk about TV shows and many other topics.
-PS we're huge dorks I wanted to name the guild The Nerdery but, I got out voted.-

We love helping each other out by gaining better gear and unlocking new campaign features.

We do not play favorites, we greed on everything in dungeons and skirmishes so that everyone has a fair chance to win items.
-Unless you are a firefly fan j/k-

Aimin' To Misbehave has a Raidcall channel if anyone is into using voice chat.

We like to run the high end Dungeons and Skirmishes, also Temple of Tiamat and do dailies together.

We have members from all over the place, and our play times vary, but our main language is English.

Our game focus is PVE at the moment, and our alliance is Luskan Cosairs, as we aren't opposed to GG.

We are looking for like minded players, fellow Firefly/Serenity fans, and all around good peoples.

We know this is just a game and players can't be online 24/7. People have lives and jobs.

If you think this fits you then pm me in game for more info @zadrye or our guild recruiter @lwlln (lower case L's).

Also feel free to hit up our new guild site.
http://aimintomisbehave.shivtr.com/

ut1mbBW.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Founder of Guild: Aimin' To Misbehave
Join Us Today!
Post edited by zadrye on

Comments

• aaronimousaaronimous Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    zadrye wrote: »
    Guildlogo.png

Hey there folks new guild <Aimin' To Misbehave> is looking for more guild mates.
    The guild was started by a core group of friends who left another guild to make our own. Tired of the elitists and the brats who talk about nothing but, GS and how much zen they bought this week.

[Who we are and what we're looking for.]

We are a mature group of friends. We like to hang out and talk about TV shows and many other topics.
    -PS we're huge dorks I wanted to name the guild The Nerdery but, I got out voted.-

We love helping each other out by gaining better gear and unlocking new campaign features.

We do not play favorites, we greed on everything in dungeons and skirmishes so that everyone has a fair chance to win items.
    -Unless you are a firefly fan j/k-

Aimin' To Misbehave has a Raidcall channel if anyone is into using voice chat.

We like to run the high end Dungeons and Skirmishes, also Temple of Tiamat and do dailies together.

We have members from all over the place, and our play times vary, but our main language is English.

Our game focus is PVE at the moment, and our alliance is Luskan Cosairs, as we aren't opposed to GG.

We are looking for like minded players, fellow Firefly/Serenity fans, and all around good peoples.

We know this is just a game and players can't be online 24/7. People have lives and jobs.

If you think this fits you then pm me in game for more info @zadrye or our guild recruiter @lwlln (lower case L's).

ut1mbBW.jpg

• aaronimousaaronimous Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Good mature group of people who are very helpful and always like to run things together. While mostly active in the evenings, US time, during the week, people on all weekend. Friendly and while a young guild, the people they have are a great core with multiple level 60's at various parts of the endgame to run dailies with...always better to do those with people and make them faster.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Love the name, but you guys have now put this into my head. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh1RkW1of6E grumble grumble
  • zadryezadrye Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    charononus wrote: »
    Love the name, but you guys have now put this into my head. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh1RkW1of6E grumble grumble
    I love that song, it cracks me up. Our first guild rank is called Mudder. XD I couldn't help myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join Us Today!
  • mckenna2mckenna2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This guild is full of great people who love to have fun (and also love Firefly)!

We are looking for like minded players, fellow Firefly/Serenity fans, and all around good peoples. We know this is just a game and players can't be online 24/7. People have lives and jobs. If you think this fits you then pm me in game for more info @zadrye or our guild recruiter @lwlln (lower case L's).

• lwllnlwlln Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    nice group of mature players that help each other out from level 1 to 60 they are always there for you.
  • snooglemunchsnooglemunch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Tried to get in contact today, huge firefly fan. Just coming back to this game after a while and leveling a new Control Wizard, looking for people to hang out with and have fun with as I blast my way to level 60 and onward. Can reach me in game on either Rhonin@Snooglemunch, or Baelor@Snooglemunch. Hope to hear from someone in the near future.
  • zadryezadrye Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Added, Thanks for contacting me in game. It makes things easier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join Us Today!
  • selinaiselinai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You guys are awesome. I am looking to get into a RP guild, but if I cannot find one I would love to join up with a bunch of big **** heroes like you guys =)
  • vandignescavandignesca Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Nice, friendly, mature folks.
    Love yourself, and focus on the rest of the madness of life later.