test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server issue

drizztfohldrizztfohl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I keep getting disconnected from the server. Is anyone else having this issue? I just had Google Fiber installed as my service provider, and then the game started this. It worked this morning before the new installment, but now, I can hardly load without getting kicked out. Also, would I lose my characters if I uninstalled the game and re-installed it?
Post edited by drizztfohl on

Comments

• oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    No, you wont lose your characters if you reinstall. They are on the server side.

I would check with some speed test website to see if you are getting a consistent speed.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    No, you wont lose your characters if you reinstall. They are on the server side.

I would check with some speed test website to see if you are getting a consistent speed.

Those are worthless, run a tracert, pathping, and nettest as described in the stickies.

(note pathping isn't in the stickies, but it uses the same format as tracert)
  • drizztfohldrizztfohl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Speed test seems pretty consistent.
  • drizztfohldrizztfohl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    charononus wrote: »
    Those are worthless, run a tracert, pathping, and nettest as described in the stickies.

(note pathping isn't in the stickies, but it uses the same format as tracert)

The nettest is only showing "timed out"? I have already posted tracert.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    drizztfohl wrote: »
    The nettest is only showing "timed out"? I have already posted tracert.

If that times out, you do not have a good enough connection to play, there is something in the route that is slow, experiencing high loss, etc.