test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Many posts, Many Opinions, Not as many Choices

sdhillon70sdhillon70 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello to all you minions of PWE. I've seen a lot of discussion here about guilds and what makes them. It seems that some players find no purpose in guilds while others find them a useless tool, but still the vast majority of guilds in NV are not represented her so obviously what is here is not the only thoughts out there. With that I post another opinion and an offer.

There is a place in any game that has a live expansion cycle to have guilds. Guilds aren't only for reward and gain but for the joys of comraderie and the bliss of Guild Run events. NV has a foundry system for a reason. It allows PWE to constantly increase the amount of game play without having anyone get paid for it. It also allows guilds to put up guild runs for recruiting and to challenge other guilds. Read between the lines. In a game in which new content leaves more to be discovered, guilds will always have a place.

With that being said....

I will form a guild, I have been a Guild Master in games like EQ, EQ2, Lin, GW, Eve and have consulted on clans in MW, ARMA, WoT and WT. I cant say that all those were entirely fun and games, We had requirements and people lived with them or GTFO. We did, last through most of those games through some of the best and worst times. I also am familiar with D&D and have played since the original Purple Box (Basic D&D) which hopefully I'm not the only one here to remember. To start, we need a full group so if you want to talk and learn more feel free. Good Leadership is transparent so you can ask here and I will answer. Some people prefer privacy. Hit me up online
Olias Orctaniom@sdhillon70

If you want to try it out then please do.
If you want to build something then lets build.
If you want to watch it burn then join and let me astound you.

No matter what your motivation, be willing to follow schedules, group, help others, donate and represent your guild in and out of game. We need you in Game but some of us have skills in life that is needed to.

Thanks for your time.