test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Templar Chest drop rate nerfed?

tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
On my first 2 toons Ive got both head and chest drop(more than once) while I was farming the 30 linus favors for off-hand+cloack, but now on my 3rd toon Im on 39 linus favors, joining only on tiers II runs and i still didnt got the chest. So its just that im having terrible luck and the all migthy RNG god is playing with me or it was another classic ninja, uninformed nerf?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thehumancodexthehumancodex Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    (Post Removed)
  • Options
    tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Ive got 3 helms too, but my problem is the chest. I guess I will just have to do 6 more runs and buy it with 15 linus but this kind of ninja nerf are the kind of thing that are made just to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off the comunity.
  • Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    RNG is very finicky. I got 5 helms on my HR before I got the chest, that is grinding the offhand AND all the boons. After I finished my HR, my TR got close to those 5 chest pieces before she got the helm. I think the game is trying to tell me something.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    40 runs on my CW - no armor, two helms and several gloves.

20 runs on my DC - 1 armor, no helm, several gloves.

RNGeeIwishIcouldgetsomethinggoodthistime
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I've gotten three chests out of 18 successful runs (and some of those were only tier 1).