test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tia dropping refinement stones?

feralplatypusferalplatypus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 36 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Ok, I don't know if for some reasons that I don't see atm this wouldn't be a bad idea but I've been wondering: wouldn't it be better if Tiamat dropped refinement stones instead of t1/t2 purple gear pieces?

It would give us a reason to run dungeons again. Perhaps the price of t2 gear pieces would go up a little and make it a tad easier for new players to get some ad. And we would have a nicer reason to run Tia, something more exciting that collecting this impossible amount of Linu's Favors.

And perhaps the dragon in WoD could drop refinement stones too?

I'm not saying tons of bloody rubies. Say, one bloody ruby in a hundred years at Tiamat lvl 4. But even aquamarines or flawless saphires would be better than another useless t1 piece. Heck, I would even rather get a few peridots. Make them BoP, I wouldn't mind that either.

This endless farming of dragon sigils/cult secrets/linu's favors is boring in the long run. Terribly boring to be honest. Give us reasons to have some fun with it, please.

And a small PS: would it be possible to replace the WoD The Lay of the Land quest with something a little more interesting? It was nice for starters but even completely blind people know the map by heart already.