test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New player looking for mature, fun, and active guild

mweyantmweyant Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hi all,

I have recently begun playing Neverwinter and like it enough to be sticking around for a while. I am looking for a group of mature people who like to have fun while kicking butt.

I am currently playing a couple different classes and will level and play whatever class is most needed for the right guild. I find that the people I am with, and the success of group endeavors is what drives my enjoyment so what I personally play is less important.

I have done pretty much every archetype in MMOs and can slot into whatever role is needed. I prefer small to mid-sized guilds. Feeling needed is more important then being a number to me.
Post edited by mweyant on

Comments

• ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You might want to check us out: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?523361-Unrepentant-Gaming-The-Finest-in-Pantless-Drunken-Exploit-Free-Gaming

We're a gaming community, not just a Neverwinter guild, and the focus for us is the people who play, not the toons.

So if you're looking for a place to hang out, play whatever you want, when you want, the way you want...that's us!
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Howdy mweyant, Ifyou have not yet found a guild home, check out Tyrs Paladium and see if we are what you are looking for. Our focus is on haveing a fun time playing more than on being the best or the most geared. We do use RaidCall as a voice chat option, but it is not required. Once at our site, read through the rules and see if they are to your likeing. If so, fill out an application to the host site shivitar, and then an application to our Neverwinter site. We also have chapters in DDO and ESO and an application is good for all 3 games. Looking forward to hearing from you and playing with you soon.