test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

30 minute lockout due to being kicked

drastyk1drastyk1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited January 2015 in PvP Discussion
hi, please review your guidelines of banning people for 30 minutes after being kicked from a pvp match. This process is being abused.
I know why it was implemented- back in the day people would join a match then quit immediately. It is a nice gesture created to stop people from leaving and it seems to have worked but what can you do about the ones who somehow kick others from the grp- dont ask me how they do it but they do.

One prime example was someone who wasnt even leader demanded i stay on home base indefinitely. I did not agree to this strategy and kept playing as normal. The player then demanded for leadership, got it passed to him and suddenly he stated i should never come back to pvp ever because i was a **** and kicked me, giving me a 30 minute lock out from any queu.

I am not complaining about this person, i am complaining about this process- and i hope i can discuss this here.
Post edited by drastyk1 on

Comments

• drastyk1drastyk1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sounds like the whole team voted me off- still, i can see this being abused as well. Maybe there is a different way this can be handled so people cant abuse it.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    drastyk1 wrote: »
    sounds like the whole team voted me off- still, i can see this being abused as well. Maybe there is a different way this can be handled so people cant abuse it.

The team doesn't vote, it's all done by one person in pvp. It's also not intended and involves several steps. The person doing the kicking is exploiting to do so.
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    drastyk1 wrote: »

1 person kicked you and probably the rest of the team as well.

There is a way to handle it, just take away kicking players in PVP since they don't get replaced anyway
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Please report abuses of the vote kick system via ingame help or the support website. Do not discuss abusive behavior or other violations of ToS/EULA/RoC on the forums.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.