test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Boons discussion.

userutf8userutf8 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 270 Arc User
edited January 2015 in The Wilds
Hey, guys, i finally decided to respec my HR, but, i have a lack of knowledge on some boons effects, that's why i want to ask the opinion of the community.
Let's assume that i'm building full pvp trapper.
1)Sharandar: elven tranquility vs elven ferocity
how do they work with plague fire and other dots, like ancient roots, df stacks, etc? does plague fire proc em? i mean, if i'm being struck, and getting dot damage, will it heal me. Same question about ferocity: will my dot deal additional damage?
I always picked tranquility, being combat spec, but ferocity may work better for trapper, what do you guys think?
2)Sharandar: fey thistle vs elven resolve
I always used resolve, but stamina regen on HR is a *****, while lone wolf may provide lots of procs at least in 1 on 1. What may be better for trapper, who's squishier than combat spec, but relies on dealing tons of damage fast?
3) Dread Ring: rampaging madness vs endless consumption. madness seems much worse, after being nerfed. But anyway wanna hear other guys' opinion on this boon.
4) I'd like to get main typo on IWD boons distribution.
5) Tyrrany 5th, 6th, 7th boon: Dragon's revival i picked as the 5th boon. What are other options?
6) 3rd pvp boon: Tactical vs other ones.

PS
Was hanging on preview today for a while.
seems that stamina of HR fully recharges in 30-35 seconds. With all bonuses to stamina regen, with my lvl99 skull and about 15 strength I get about 20 seconds full recharge of stamina bar, xD
Found info on cold shoulder boon: people say that it lasts for 8(10 in other post) seconds and applies 200 damage reduction to any attack, that is being dealt by enemy player. Also people say it has 30 seconds cooldown. Seems pretty handy tho. Waiting for your replies, guys.
ABSOLUTE