test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why are TR dazing so much?

jarecstephjarecsteph Member Posts: 270 Arc User
edited January 2015 in PvP Discussion
A fight with a TR mean being daze or always trying to evade being daze it’s not fun at all and completely frustrating.

Neverwinter didn't maid any change yet and I really don't get it. If it’s a question of putting money and effort to make a change just cut the lasting time of all daze effects by 75% on players and that should be a good start to resolve the problem.
Post edited by jarecsteph on

Comments

• Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Wait for the fix in the module six.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    mehguy138 wrote: »
    Wait for the fix in the module six.

I won’t.

For me and a lot of high gears good customer guys I know, the game will be over by then.
  • Options
    murthag1990murthag1990 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    it doesnt matter in mod 6 another class will be OP by "mistake" or they add other stuff that is broken so we can wait for mod 7 for those fixes and so it goes on and on...until the game dies...
    Black Turtle TryhartzIV
    Deadpool // HR
    Shakur // Tr
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    jarecsteph wrote: »
    I won’t.

For me and a lot of high gears good customer guys I know, the game will be over by then.

Yeah, yeah - doom and gloom.

PvPers are far from the majority. Most people don't PvP. It's just that PvPers whine the most and those "squeaky wheels" draw a lot of attention to themselves. Just browse the countless whiny posts here . . .
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It amazes me how much people who pvp post on the forums, half the posts are about that, and this is a game that has hardly and competitive pvp systems. we have no arenas. just battleground matches with a leader board but no prizes or any real motivation, other than winning glory and getting some more pvp equipment.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Because they can!
  • Options
    fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    reiwulf wrote: »
    It amazes me how much people who pvp post on the forums, half the posts are about that, and this is a game that has hardly and competitive pvp systems. we have no arenas. just battleground matches with a leader board but no prizes or any real motivation, other than winning glory and getting some more pvp equipment.

Pvers who feel they have to go into PvP threads and derail them often amaze me.
  • Options
    fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    morenthar wrote: »
    Every thread the OP starts comes pre-derailed.

That sound like a Crazy Train!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    All aboard!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha . . . . . . . !
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    jarecsteph wrote: »
    A fight with a TR mean being daze or always trying to evade being daze it’s not fun at all and completely frustrating.

Neverwinter didn't maid any change yet and I really don't get it. If it’s a question of putting money and effort to make a change just cut the lasting time of all daze effects by 75% on players and that should be a good start to resolve the problem.

I told people that adding the 2 second reveal to a hidden TR would force people to begin attacks with a daze or a one hit wonder.

Did anyone listen?

Nope...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I told people that adding the 2 second reveal to a hidden TR would force people to begin attacks with a daze or a one hit wonder.

Did anyone listen?

Nope...

Cool - I think I vaguely remember that . . .

• Options
    edited January 2015

Did anyone listen?

Nope...

That's so ridicules. 2 seconds reveal is great and now daze as to be nerf on players.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    morenthar wrote: »
    Yeah, I 'm sure you are a real "pro." The game is going to suffer quite the loss when you leave. The guys I respect, who are asking for changes, aren't useless board spammers like you. I've seen them in action and even if I don't totally agree with them, I respect their opinion and want to meet them halfway.

Please, let the door hit you very hard on the way out.

So everyone listen to the greatest TR of all Neverwinter history, the one who comes down from his throne to meet only the greatest players half way. What a joke!!!
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    myowmyow wrote: »

PvPers are far from the majority. Most people don't PvP. It's just that PvPers whine the most and those "squeaky wheels" draw a lot of attention to themselves. Just browse the countless whiny posts here . . .

Well that statement would only be true if PVP matchmaking and class imbalance was the only problem. PVE is unfarmable, Tiamat is a big flop because of the bugs, (lack of) rewards, being unable to queue with friends plus the all the dailies and powercreep.
  • Options
    mfgamesysmfgamesys Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    myowmyow wrote: »

What else are people supposed to do, grind? I know many people who do not enjoy grinding as a form of entertainment. And what is left are either foundry quests that have a unique story or some kind of task that is not kill such and such mobs. Which leaves pvp as the last place for many who are tired of doing only pve, which upon trying find it impossible with the low amount of people queuing for pvp and either stomping the other team or getting stomped themselves, it is rare to get close matches. But as of late there has been a change in the matchmaking system with slightly longer times but seems to give closer matches.

If you wonder why it is mostly pvpers on the forums maybe pve has no real issues in terms of 'balance' as most classes are op at this point to most if not all pve content.
    Main-Lothor Syralth Guardian Fighter
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Two weeks away from the forum and the OP is still posting ignorant whiny threads.

Ho hum.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder