test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP build for warlock

szejhuludpuchaczszejhuludpuchacz Member Posts: 306 Arc User
edited January 2015 in The Nine Hells
Hi, i have question about PvP build for SW.

My current build
http://nwcalc.com/sw?b=cn4:13ydj4:13ydj4,13ni30i:100000:100000:1uu5zv&h=0&p=slb

How about Desperate Restoration, is this feat worth for PvP (i run human-soulbinder-temptation)?
Im thinking about Burning Soul feat too.

Any advices?
200_s.gif
Post edited by szejhuludpuchacz on

Comments

• Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited January 2015

My current build

How about Desperate Restoration, is this feat worth for PvP (i run human-soulbinder-temptation)?

Any advices?
    roll a new character. ok just kidding. but really youd be better off with other classes. but if your like me and dont do it to be good. then im sorry cause i main a hr i just wanted to tell you i said hi and i encourage you to be different and awesome and i respect you.
  • Options
    szejhuludpuchaczszejhuludpuchacz Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    roll a new character. ok just kidding. but really youd be better off with other classes. but if your like me and dont do it to be good. then im sorry cause i main a hr i just wanted to tell you i said hi and i encourage you to be different and awesome and i respect you.

Thank you. I have played all classes, pvp too so i know. My new TR 1st his match at 10lvl and triple kill... No comment. SW is challenge, and i want improve him a little in pvp. He is undergeared a bit (grim set, still no arti weapon, but i will work at it). My nemesis are CWs and daze-SE TRs (but its problem for all classes not only SW). Im running with harrowstorm (long casting:(), KF and SS. DT can be easily interrupted (yeah, i know it follow perma TRs in stealth) and have to be casted after WB (sacrifice few k from my 38k hp and getting hitted by HD? NO) i.e. i dont use them.
    200_s.gif
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    TBH i played temptation WL in mod 4 , was ok not very good, but in mod 5... forget it
    to less damage, soul bonding doesn´t work , the healing is so "bah", only 1/4 of u heal in PVE because 1/2x1/2 = 1/4
    atm i play fury hellbringer, far better, but not pure fun against all those permastealth, perma daze TR´s,
    latetly i met a semi-stealth, permadaze HR -not sure but it felt like being unable to do anything
    its hard beeing the only class that can´t mitigate damage by dogding or going unbreakable, shadow-slip is to weak
    soulbinder i didn´t test in pvp, can´t tell anything about it
  • Options
    animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015

My current build

Any advices?

I do not see any reason to have a Temptation SW unless, and even then not all that great, you plan on running with a premade PvP 5 man.

also, Blades of Vanquished Armies, is not very good in PVP, same reason why Dread Theft isnt, so your feat choice for the damage reduction with BOVA is not a very good in my opinion.

I just cant imagine PvP on anything but Fury Hellbringer