test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Music of Neverwinter

sprawlfxsprawlfx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Interview from September This is an interview from Massively with Kevin Manthei.

From there, I found this site, where you can listen to NW music. This is a site where PWE has posted some of the music and I guess you can listen to it without game effects.

Hope it helps someone. Just sharing, as I saw a user looking for music from the game in another post.
Post edited by sprawlfx on

Comments

• hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    The Caer-Konig BGM isn't there... it's my favorite music in the game :(

This will probably help some people though.
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sprawlfx wrote: »
    Interview from September This is an interview from Massively with Kevin Manthei.

From there, I found this site, where you can listen to NW music. This is a site where PWE has posted some of the music and I guess you can listen to it without game effects.

Hope it helps someone. Just sharing, as I saw a user looking for music from the game in another post.

I liked NW background music, at least first day. After that, I turned off. Kinda boring. I prefer Two steps from hell or post haste. :)

My one of favorite tracks..
    http://youtu.be/3-0DBYFjScw?list=PL3aQNMgSh7yLuyO-p_iRg8m_VdFxttZPb
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • rarefactionrarefaction Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for posting this! I love some of the music in the game and the composers are well worth a mention!