Install Arc
Options

Gateway Professions slow

2»

Comments

• Options
    mystagoguemystagogue Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I posted a bug report since this is a widespread issue.

Meh - Dev team seems to be more receptive to social media reports than their formal in house process. Someone probably needs to hit them up on Snapchat or Tinder to get the ball rolling.
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Gateway is down for me. Completely errors out when I try to log in.
  • Options
    monkeeyman1monkeeyman1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    it has definitely been slower for me over the past few days, and is really, really bad today.
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2015
    We are taking a look at this. Should be something fairly simple to alleviate without a restart or anything.
  • Options
    ebonyshadowebonyshadow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    OK Despite having very little issue earlier, in the last hour I am now getting the bad lag on Gateway that everyone else was talking about.
  • Options
    pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yeah, Gateway has been acting rather lousy for me all morning. Huge lags in trying to collect rewards from completed tasks in professions. I'm hesitant to attempt an SCA for fear that it will time out on me in the middle of a run.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    panderus wrote: »
    We are taking a look at this. Should be something fairly simple to alleviate without a restart or anything.

You just doomed yourself. You said the S word. Should. Don't you know better than that by now?
  • Options
    thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Gateaway is really down. comes back alive from time to time. server responses is very slow.
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    charononus wrote: »
    You just doomed yourself. You said the S word. Should. Don't you know better than that by now?

It depends whether he managed to touch wood in time or not.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    frishter wrote: »
    It depends whether he managed to touch wood in time or not.

I don't know, the server gods might demand a blood sacrifice for his impertinence. =P
  • Options
    mystagoguemystagogue Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Working as expected again - thanks Pandaman!
  • Options
    thirstiusthirstius Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Most appreciated! Seems to be working normally now [knock on wood].
  • Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Really? It's up for you all? I was in-game with the Gateway up, and about an hour ago it kicked me out. Attempting to re-log, I've been getting the message
    "Neverwinter Gateway is currently unavailable due to heavy load.

Please try again later.
    "

:(

To clarify, it only kicked me out of the gateway (for once! lol), and won't let me log back in. I thought maybe it was because I'm also in-game, so logged off and tried again before posting.
  • Options
    d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Really? It's up for you all? I was in-game with the Gateway up, and about an hour ago it kicked me out. Attempting to re-log, I've been getting the message
    "Neverwinter Gateway is currently unavailable due to heavy load.

Please try again later.
    "

:(

To clarify, it only kicked me out of the gateway (for once! lol), and won't let me log back in. I thought maybe it was because I'm also in-game, so logged off and tried again before posting.

Make sure you aren't simply refreshing the error message. Use the actual gateway URL and you should be fine.
  • Options
    onecoolscatcatonecoolscatcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Thank you.
  • Options
    hundetrenerenhundetreneren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
    edited January 2015
    Explorer works good (with the usual weird showing timers that are incorrect....)
    Forefox works as usual (it has been slow the last weeks anyway)
    Opera, wich is my favorite, does not work as intended, slow and buggy -.-