test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need help here ~~~

jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
edited January 2015 in The Temple
Can someone pls answer my questions?? I am away for a module so i am not familiar with some critical changes. I need these info to respec my DC.

1. Can DC still generate AP from other sources (DC artifact, artifact neck, set effect) under these 2 daily??

"Hallowed Ground: You can no longer gain AP while Hallowed Ground is active.
Divine Armor: The Cleric can no longer generate AP while affected by their own Divine Armor."

2. Does Have Faith (T1 Virtuous) include Purified BI weapon set HoT ?

3. Does Gift of Faith gives full heal of Healing Word in a burst when DC is lower than 45% hp?

4. Does GoF effect proc if we are one-shotted at 50% and revived by soulforged?

5. Does Anointed Army blocks Shocking Execution after revamp?

6. Is the ratio of dps : power still 1:250?

7. Which at will is the best in terms of balance between utility, dps, divinity gain/s and AP gain/s?

8. Dps DC is the main stream in pvp? Does it as effective as old tanky DC?

9. No one use Barkshield now? Main stream is Soulforged?

10. What is the average gs of top tier DC in current era? (both pve and pvp)

11. Who is pvping here? Mind to share some info?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    1. Yes, in fact sigal is more needed then ever, to keep hg up on multiple tiamat heads.
    2. Dont know, its time to upgrade to a artifact weapon set =)
    3 and 4.. dont know,sorry tested faithful, but Im righteous all the way this module, even for pvp.
    5. No, Im pretty sure it doesnt, and I know Ive played with that. TR sees you, TR kills you, rinse repeat, welcome to the TR world.
    6. Yes.. no change on that ratio from any notes I saw.
    7. artifact enhanced Lance of Faith was tested as best for AC trait-ed in terms of divinity vs damage, I think a DO had some more choice due to Bots stacking. The differences were small though. Some people are still anti LoF, not sure why. Sacred faiths return to temp hit points were so small after healing depression, its not worth talking about.
    8. I dont know if DPS is mainstream, lots of faithful out there, gift of faith is powerful.
    9. Bark-shield got its nerf, so ya.. soul-forge pretty much now.
    10. My DC rolls between 18-19k depending on gear. Ive seen plenty of 20's out there and I have no legendaries, so I cant stack the double enchants yet.. I do ok in pvp, if im not rolling against the top end people. I <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off poeple though, because I dont heal, but they will have to live with it, Im trying to actual get my double and triple kills.
    11. I am, a few matches a day and GG whenever I can. Frankly its a PAIN in the but to get into matches now, long wait times, and its nothing to do with them matching better queues, less and less people pvp, as they make it harder and harder to get gear(in terms of RefiningPoints, which is the only thing that matters). Yesterday, first match a even back and forth struggle, fun and rewarding, second, stomp fest on my side and third, hit a partial premade with 3 from one of the top end guilds, all over 24k on thier side , I was the highest on my side with 18.1k.. not even reasonable. Its no fun on either side for that. Its not my fault, I woudlnt ever go against them, its cryptics.

Overall PVP becomes less and less fun as requirements to compete increases with every mod. Its really a very broken system now. Used to be plenty of middle class types playing, but now whats the point, you cant catch up.
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    jazzfong wrote: »
    Can someone pls answer my questions?? I am away for a module so i am not familiar with some critical changes. I need these info to respec my DC.

1. Can DC still generate AP from other sources (DC artifact, artifact neck, set effect) under these 2 daily??

"Hallowed Ground: You can no longer gain AP while Hallowed Ground is active.
    Divine Armor: The Cleric can no longer generate AP while affected by their own Divine Armor."

3. Does Gift of Faith gives full heal of Healing Word in a burst when DC is lower than 45% hp?

7. Which at will is the best in terms of balance between utility, dps, divinity gain/s and AP gain/s?

All in one both healer and DPS DC are awesome you need to play it then you will see the huge huge huge boost.
    Hint dps DC are very close to the top DPS classes .
    Healer DC are the king of PVP "not even hard core TR's can kill it alone " they can have self brust heal up to 100-150 k .
    Only someone with lot of succesfull CC can kill it in reasonable 2-3 min.
    Ofc afk or 5k GS dc can be one shooted they are not born as GODS.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
    edited January 2015
    All in one both healer and DPS DC are awesome you need to play it then you will see the huge huge huge boost.
    Hint dps DC are very close to the top DPS classes .
    Healer DC are the king of PVP "not even hard core TR's can kill it alone " they can have self brust heal up to 100-150 k .
    Only someone with lot of succesfull CC can kill it in reasonable 2-3 min.
    Ofc afk or 5k GS dc can be one shooted they are not born as GODS.

in terms of king, you are talking about not dying easily, in terms of killing they would be at the bottom.

it all also relies heavily on ashield sitting, TRS can daze you but not knock you out of it, of course a DPS cleric that wont help much.

I prefer being able to kill things for the first time since mod 1, I might respec faithful at some point if I get my double and triple kills done.
  • stano11stano11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hi,
    1. DC arti regenerates AP under HG and DA for sure. Dont know about neck, set effect, dont have one yet.
    4. No. Look here for more info, some testing by blackiej : http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?794681-Gift-of-Faith/page2
    5. Dont think so. Can be dodged.

11.I am, 50 days old , 13,6k AC atm.
  • jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Atm, i need someone to help me test the Purified BI weapon and artifact neck as this will determine whether to get an artifact weapon and offhand or grind endlessly for that epic RNG weapon. BoB feat is useless as it only gives 0.2% dps per point for me as I use extreme tank build. On the other hand, 5% DR is very much and is a better feat if i use Purified BI weapon set, the set also grants me a good chunk of hp which is what artifact weapon lacking. I also hope not to waste so many RP into a useless neck that cannot generate AP at all, giving support while i tank. Anyway, i just finish my paper and now i am downloading arc client on my new laptop. Thanks for the info and help. (Dont forget i still got 2 questions unsolved here~~)
  • herundrionherundrion Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    With the new tenacity and divinity updates you might be better off wearing Profound set + PvP rings. Extra divinity is nice and lets you cast Bastion a ton. Extra Tenacity will save you against CWs and some TRs.
    AP gain is a as good as ever. In fact, I don't use sigil of devoted almost at all anymore. I use Oghma's mostly - to break out of CC locks.

#3 Faithful capstone sucks in that all HoTs are removed at all HP levels - so at 20% HP Healing Word won't heal any more and your capstone won't proc until you go above and drop down again. Basically - stay above 50% at all times.
    #4 It might and it might not. It's weird - basically if you get hit for >50% of your HP to death you'll just proc SF and nothing will happen - GoF is gone. But sometimes it will proc. Yeah...
    #5 Haven't tested but prolly not. There's so many DoTs and random procs everywhere that I never found a good use for it.
    #7 I use BoB for 1+ pip of divinity per attack (slow but useful), BotS is great for passive gain.
    #8 Haven't seen a DPS DC that was not carried by his team (perma-stun TRs usually). Tanky DC is tanky now. Real tanky. You'll die to good CWs and maybe HR+TR combos. So my vote goes to Faithful DCs for carrying teams.
    #9 Tried Barkshield, meh. Soulforged is nicer 'cause you can heal yourself back up real quick + drop empowered Astral Shield.

Top DCs prolly have 20-21k GS.

Virtuous can work pretty well with BI set, I did pretty well with it. However, you will lose the GoF on your teammates - meaning you'll be great for everyone close to you, but not for rotating between nodes. Faithful gives you extreme tankiness above 50% HP mark, however once you or someone else drops below that - it gets tough. Your main bets for survivability are empowered Astral Shield and divine Bastion of Health. Healing Word sounds nice but it has a weird interaction with terrain and until that is fixed, it's hard to approprately use it and test it.
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
    edited January 2015
    Adding in 1 extra question:
    1. Does Cleanse proc on items like DC sigils, Purified BI armor + weapon?

And the two old one:
    1. Does Have Faith (T1 Virtuous) include Purified BI weapon set HoT?
    2. Does Artifact neck grants AP while under HG or DA effect?

I miss Kaelac.... He always got an answer to all these questions...
    edited January 2015
    jazzfong wrote: »
    Adding in 1 extra question:
    1. Does Cleanse proc on items like DC sigils, Purified BI armor + weapon?

And the two old one:
    1. Does Have Faith (T1 Virtuous) include Purified BI weapon set HoT?
    2. Does Artifact neck grants AP while under HG or DA effect?

I miss Kaelac.... He always got an answer to all these questions...

did he leave or just doing SW as primary now?

Sorry, I dont really have the time to test every aspect of the class and frankly, I wonder why i still play, the artifact system, I just hate it, with a passion.
    edited January 2015
    1. From my testing Cleanse does proc from the sigil and BI armor.

2. Yes you get AP from the cloak all the time.
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • theosymphanytheosymphany Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hi Jazzfong, you're back! I'm on extended leave from NW finishing my real writing. I'm falling behind in NW knowledge, so don't take my word as truth because I haven't tested. Those are really tough questions btw, I can't say I know the answer to most of them.
    IMO mod 5 would have been great for your playstyle (heal/clutch heal tank) mainly because your healing does make a difference now and it does reward the crazy high action per second playstyle which you are used to. Pretty sure there are some immortal builds floating around somewhere. Particularly try paying attention to how you use your divinity. Punishing light and Soothing light got an indirect boost because of faster divinity gain.
    IMO the AC granting artifact cloaks are better than the AP ones in PvP for a survival build due to the harsh ArP cap. What I mean is that +8 AC is 4% more damage resistance, which above 2600 needs much higher ArP to overcome. I haven't tested how effective the AP gain ones are personally but if you need every drop it's not a bad choice.
    Kaelac Symphony LaggyGamerz Community
    Guild and guide info

Module 4 Comprehensive DC guide |Module 4 MoF CW Handbook |New! Scourge Warlock Guide| NW Numbers and Mechanics guide |Crit, Power and DPS guide | Dungeon Delving guide and more
    edited January 2015
    Hi Kaelac~~ Today will be the first day i resume NW. Good luck on your studies!! I have some new questions here:
    1. Does GoF stores base heals only or will store the crited heal??
    2. Anointed Army effect is to grant 100% unmitigated DR or damage immunity? (SE pierces it using what mechanic?) If we are attacked but doesnt receive damage (eg. in EAS, barkshield) will the charges be consumed?
    3. Lathander set effects can be triggered using soulforged? Its heal respect Healing Depression? (I used my eye of lathander to refine my water in 2013 and get none till i left NW for studies... cannot test at all...)
    edited January 2015
    1. Crits too. Although you heal so much now that it almost doesn't matter.
    2. Yea SE passes all kinds of immunities. I'll test barkshield/AS/Fox later today.
    3. It was a thing for a couple of weeks, they fixed it. It procs, but it respects HD. Now only occasional GFs use it due to larger HP pool.

AP cloaks are great (they replace your old Xvim set focus) - you can get a ton of DR from AS and Exaltation. Also, as a DC you'll be controlled a lot of times, so it's at least a passive AP gain. At least in my experience.
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • blackiejblackiej Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hello Jazzfong, welcome back to neverwinter.
    Eventhough some of your questions are already more than answered I replied to all of them for the sake of clarity.

You can still generate AP from any other source besides the using of encounters while hallowed ground is active. This means the Sigil of devoted got more important (at least for me) as it allows to generate while your HG is active. The neck will also continue to generate AP while HG is active.

This is an interesting question. I haven’t tested it with the BI set yet but I did test it with Divine Sunburst (the only HoT available for the faithful tree). This feat did increase the HoT from sunburst.
    I don’t think we can conclude it works for the BI set though. PM me if you want to test this.

On a different note. I personally feel (if you have access to it) the legendary artefact weapon is way better. Not even for the effect on at-wills or the set bonus with the offhand but because after the revamp (almost) all your encounters and feats are based on base damage of your weapon. Which means getting the highest possible damage on your weapon will increase your healing / damage output by far the most.

Also, the feat "lasting wishes" in virtous gives a clean 10% healing increase

If you are below the 45% mark and toss a heal on yourself you will not get healed. The healing is stored in a Gift but this gift will only pop once you reach at least 45% again.
    I suspect the 45% mark acts as a line. If this line is reached (either by taking damage and falling below the line or by healing up and getting above the line) the stored healing in gift will proc.

Gift does not proc when you are hit from anywhere above 45% and reach 0% health. Thus it will not proc on one shots (Shocking execution anyone?).
    If you would have had 1 health left though the GoF would have popped.
    Furthermore Soulforging removes your stacked healing in GoF. This means if you soulforge by an one shot, all the healing you had stored will be removed and you will stand there with your low health.

I still feel soulforge is better after the nerfs to barkshield. The main reason for this is we have crazy healing right now. If I see im going to soulforge I will save some divinity if possible and use Divine BoH into a normal BoH which will give you enough heals to reach the 45% mark thus bringing you back to almost full health as GoF will proc. Then just proceed with another divine spell into a 1x empowered AS giving you enough time to recover. This second life is awesome and I never run without it.

From my testing it doesn’t. Whenever I popped this right before a Shocking execution the damage still hit me. This might be because of dots or damage from other sources which might have broken it early but it’s not reliable to say the least.
    The reason from what I can see is that AA gives damage reduction not immunity (only CC immunity).
    Shocking execution is *broken* right now (even after 20% nerf) because it ignores all DR AND tenacity. Thus I doubt if its worth using.

Also the only way you can kill a good cleric with shocking execution is by dazing him first. The sound and animation of SE is very obvious and you can dodge it easy.
    Most rogues learn from their mistake and daze first. If you fail to dodge the daze, your ****ed after that (unless you run with ogmaa’s artifact to break out of the daze) and even then the rogue with Sigil and AP neck will still have a daily back up before you have your artifact back up.

On a side note, prophetic Action does block SE. Sadly enough this is too unreliable.

No change from what I understand.

- BoB: This is by far my favourite at-will. With the new changes you can abuse this spell to the fullest. The problem with BoB has always been the long cast time.
    Right now if you use profound + DF class future you can use 2x BoB for full divinity. This is allows for insane throughput and empowered usage.
    The trick to using this ability to the fullest is by casting only if you’re not getting trained by melee (you have a spare second, if you don’t use other at-wills). Then cast the ability then immediately tab and use a divine spell. No matter how fast you cast your next divine spell, you will always finish the BoB cast and get the divinity, while at the same time casting a divine spell. This negates the casting time but your still rooted during this time and thus need some free space to apply this.
    - Lance of faith: with profound / DF will give you full divinity in 5 casts. Slightly more damage than SF but also slightly longer animation than SF.
    There is currently a bug with this spell, if you would cast 3 LoF in a row, the third hit will give you more divinity then it should. Thus by casting 4x LoF in a row you get full divinity instead of having to use 5. However if you would use LoF 2x and then an encounter and then 2x again, you miss the third hit and thus will need 5 to reach full divinity
    - Sacred flame: with profound / DF this will also give you full divinity in 5 casts (can’t wait for the drow set as this will give you full divinity in 4). The heal is very low even while boosted with the weapon and the damage is lower than LoF.
    The animation of this spell is still the fastest though.
    - BotS: There has been a lot of problems with the spell and because it requires some conditions to be met to be effective I don’t like it.
    This spell is technically better if you can cast it on 3+ players but this would still require you to stand still and cast / aim for some time while the others are shoot and forget. Then also there have been problems with only the first tick giving divinity and then ticks after that either don’t give anything or lesser. This should have been solved before live but haven’t tested it after.

I have seen way more healing DC’s in PvP then damage DC’s. The old tank build is still the most played. However good damage DC’s (ab)using the 3x empowered AS are still insanely good and can duel and win with almost all classes (TR’s as obvious exception).

The old tanking and “healing” DC’s are still the majority and are almost all using the Faithful tree.

Mentioned this already in your question number 4.

The average is around 20k.
    The reason for this is the following: (Assuming a DC went for legendary artifact weapon / offhand / neck / belt / rank 10 enchants and 3 legendary artifacts)
    - Using the throughput set = profound + 2x double enchant rings nets 22k GS
    - Using the middle way option for more survivability = profound + 2x PvP rings for tenacity = 21k GS
    - Using the full tanking option = full purified BI + 2x PvP rings = 21k GS

Who as in which players or guilds? Still the same as pre-mod 4 I think.
    I’ve been enjoying myself greatly with the new healing cleric. It much more engaging gameplay, always something to do, high APM but also high results.
    Very satisfying.

12. Does Cleanse proc on items like DC sigils, Purified BI armor + weapon?
    Yes it does from my testing.

13. Does GoF stores base heals only or will store the crited heal??
    GoF will store 25% of the actual healing done (so not just base healing and including things like weapon damage, power, incoming healing ect.). This includes the extra healing if you crit.
    It also stores over healing. So if your just standing still doing nothing, toss some BoH on yourself for extra GoF healing.

14. Anointed Army effect is to grant 100% unmitigated DR or damage immunity? (SE pierces it using what mechanic?) If we are attacked but doesnt receive damage (eg. in EAS, barkshield) will the charges be consumed?
    Mentioned before but from my testing this gives extra DR and no immunity.
    SE as it stands right now pierces through everything. This means DR on gear, all tenacity (even the 10% that should always be present), any buffs from spells and last but not least also through 3x empowered AS.
    And no charges will not be consumed when hit for 0 but will be consumed from all other sources including DoTs from what I tested.

15. Lathander set effects can be triggered using soulforged? Its heal respect Healing Depression? (I used my eye of lathander to refine my water in 2013 and get none till i left NW for studies... cannot test at all...)
    Lathander (after nerf) does respect healing depression now. Also its effects can be triggered while using soulforge. I don’t have this myself (eye won’t drop) but when I see other people use it, it seems it procs soulforge first and then when the buff isn’t present it will proc Lathander.

While your thinking about your gear ill add my own preferences:
    - Artifact weapon: most weapon damage is most healing
    - Arfifact offheand: there is a bug currently with the classfuture but the set bonus and the stats you can pick yourself and roll for it are awsome. Regen or control resist are both nice options.
    - Artifact neck: I went for AC to boost myself above 80% DR in PvP without buffs. You can only reach this as AC with Anointed armor class future and the AC neck. Eventhough hallowed ground up time is nice, I can mostly match the enemies HG with my own and I like constant DR more then only benifiting from HG "sometimes".
    - Go faithful till nerf then virtuous will still be great. I already tested some crazy builds but right now both GoF and test of faith simply rock.
    This is very expensive at the moment (as you just missed the 2x refinement). Sadly enough.

**** me, again an huge post. Thanks for reading and I hope it helped you !

//
    ~ da Vinci (22k AC Faithfull PvP Cleric)
    edited January 2015
    Sorry for a double post but I would like to ask a question myself. I have done quite some testing but can't seem to prove this. I’ll explain the situation then the question:

Situation:
    I enter PvP and we fight on mid, I stack GoF on everyone after (of course winning mid) we all spread around and people go to point 1 and 3. I see someone dies on our point, he resses and goes to fight the guy (TR of course) again.
    Now I want to prevent him from dying again as he went to 30% fast and I start moving towards him. When getting closer he gets a HUGE heal, topping him up again and I didnt do anything.

The question:
    We can assume the following:
    - This guy died so he didn’t have any healing stored in GoF.
    - GoF has no range and proc's eventhough I would have been on 2. Meaning it can't really be GoF proccing.
    - GoF doesn’t proc below 45% mark

Now this can mean a few things, iv tested the following:
    - Option 1:
    It is not GoF healing but Test of Faith. When this happens I do mostly fight on point 2 stacking Test of Faith up to 18 to 30 times. While I am full health this feat doesn’t proc (as far as I know) but this feat might proc on my friendly player while running towards him.
    This means you can tank on mid, stack test of faith, then tell your TR on 3 to start running towards you, you move slightly towards him (around 80 yard range) and simply top him up with Test of Faith and you both go back.
    Now I haven’t found anyone to test this but its plausible.

- Option 2: (bad speculation)
    GoF stacks healing in a personal gift. From what I tested everyone I heal gets his own healing stored up and this healing stored gets proc'd without range. However GoF might also use my own stored healing and proc it on him while I get closer. This would mean I can share the gift on my cleric and heal people without gift by running towards him.
    This would also mean GoF would interact twice, the personal gift and the cleric’s shareble gift.
    When I test this (sending in someone without gift, while my own is full) nothing happens.
    That’s why I think this theory isn’t true and GoF will only stack on a person and isn’t shareble.

Anyone with some insight? Am I simply wrong here or am I missing something?

Input appreciated !

//
    edited January 2015
    Good post blackiej, I had played 4 matches in a row just now and i have gotten most of the answers myself (include that 2x BoB for full divinity trick). Now i feel a little bit confused whether to slot what skill after BoH and AS.

I normally cast 2x BoB, triple D.BoH and EAS. Then 2x BoB, 3x D.BoH, E.BoH and go back to the first loop. The third skill i tried HW, DG, SB and i found HW is the most successful one. If i was focused hard and have no time to use BoB, i will use HW for clutch healing for my allies. But if i am too free, i seldom use HW as the healing amount doesnt match BoH spamming... On the other hand, D.SB gives a HoT which proc Have Faith... but it will eat one charge of divinity...

Hmm... need more spectaculations... Btw, all of us refine artifact equipment by dragging refining item one by one?? I refine my belt for 30 min and i just left it in blue. I dont think i can rank it to legendary even i have enough resources to do so. SO BORING~~

@Blackiej, i also saw the same situation happening to me... sometimes after rezz my tr will be burst-healed but sometimes not... Figuring why and how he was healed...
    edited January 2015
    SB is good for interrupting dailies/immunity frames(will it ever be fixed? Dunno, but use it for now). The other good option is Exaltation for extra DR+power for allies (and a small heal) -> it can keep squishy allies from being one-shotted outside of eAS.
    If you're 1v1 you can put on BtS for the stun chain - BoB->BtS can keep a lot of people perma-stunned with proper timing.

And yeah - have fun refining.
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
    edited January 2015
    @jazzfong
    I always slot BoH and AS (as you did yourself) and I mostly run the same cycle as you. Always prioritizing E.AS to be on CD and then with how much divinity I have left using a BoH (to stack GoF when people are full HP or just healing).

I recommend you using 1x D.BoH strait into 1x D.AS. (if people are low skip the AS but if not do use it). The reason for this is they activate at the same time (BoH and AS) while in divine mode, giving you 2 spells in the same second.
    I have found a few options to run with which differ between comp I play or comps I play against.

- Sunburst:
    The divine HoT is decent but I really use this for the knockback. A 3x E.SB will clear a node for you and more importantly give you time to use at-wills to be immortal some more :D.
    Remember sunburst goes through all CC immunity at the moment (like guard or unstoppable but it can still be dodged) and I mostly use this against heavy melee enemies. Knocking 2 melee off you gives you a lot of time.
    Also when tanking 1 person on one of the outer points (1 or 3), by using the sunburst knock (if someone dodges you, stun with D.BtS first) can cap you the point.

- Exaltation:

This spell is still really good for a few reasons. The damage reduction from the normal encounter (10%) and the damage reduction from the divine encounter (15%) stack. Giving you 25% damage reductions. Then also this spell is cast very fast and finally when played correctly you can have both exaltation buffs up for the whole time EAS isn’t up.
    When I use this spell, I always get 3x divinity pip ready, then use normal encounter exaltation, then go divine mode and use 1x D.Exl giving the full damage reduction in a very small amount of time.
    I use my empowerment on AS or BoH. Also the damage boost is nice but not worth the empowerment stacks in my opinion.
    I use this when fighting good CW (or more CW as they are still our bane) in combination with tenacity rings and if they are really good Purified BI gear.

- Break the Spirit:
    This has lately been my most favourite ability after BoB. The reason behind this is you can do the same with BtS as with BoB.
    You go divine mode, then if you use D.BtS then spam D.BoH into D.AS you will almost instantly use 3x divine spells into almost instant E.AS. Very important in the start of a match at 2 because DC’s get focussed and you need your E.AS down asap or die.
    The usage of normal BtS in my rotation is before I got into divine mode. I use the BtS then tab and instant D.BoH or D.AS. The same happens as with BoB. You finish the cast, gain the DoT and AP and don’t lose the cast time.
    I use this spell a lot because it lines up perfectly with my friend CW. On an enemy DC If we repel (out of AS) into choke into the stun from D.BtS (spammable as **** this stun) into freeze, then repel is up again = endless CC chain = dead DC.
    You can also clutch stun TR’s or 1v1 CW by just stunning their choke then laughing at them.

- Healing word:
    I like the healing from HW and the new animation is great but I prefer the above options by far as they are more helpful for the team. I mostly don’t lack healing but die because of CC or not getting my at-wills in.
    The healing from HW is really good and it technically stacks the most healing into GoF (By far as it is a HoT spell which now only gives a very small direct heal + the whole HoT goes into GoF).
    The only reason I use this spell at the moment is to stack GoF before a match starts. I BoH the group then spam HW 2x and swap it out. Max potential healing stacked :D
    Also if you do want to use HW in your rotation (with AS) then remember to not use both of them in divine mode. This currently bugs and they overwrite eachothers temp. hp.
    If you do use both in divine mode always cast D.AS last as its the biggest heal.

- Divine Glow:
    I do not really use this for the following reason: the heal is small (but decent) and the DR (10%) is okish but it is such a small circle to heal with and right now aiming can cost life with the spike damage.
    It is still nice if you don’t have to heal much (aka your winning hard) and you want to do some damage but I feel for a healing rotations this is fairly lacklustre in PvP. It is absolutely awesome in PvE.

Again I hope that helped and are just my own findings, some people might prefer different playstyles and your more than welcome to do so !

//
  • theosymphanytheosymphany Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    blackiej wrote: »
    Situation:
    I enter PvP and we fight on mid, I stack GoF on everyone after (of course winning mid) we all spread around and people go to point 1 and 3. I see someone dies on our point, he resses and goes to fight the guy (TR of course) again.
    Now I want to prevent him from dying again as he went to 30% fast and I start moving towards him. When getting closer he gets a HUGE heal, topping him up again and I didnt do anything.

The question:
    We can assume the following:
    - This guy died so he didn’t have any healing stored in GoF.
    - GoF has no range and proc's eventhough I would have been on 2. Meaning it can't really be GoF proccing.
    - GoF doesn’t proc below 45% mark

Snip

//
    I'd say its number 1.
    From my Mod 5 tests on preview Test of Faith does proc on allies and it is powerful. I do believe it is powerful enough to bring your ally back from the brink as you described insofar you have enough stacks. If necessary supplement with soothing light so you both get topped up, starts storing his gift of faith as well as proc all sorts of goodies.
    Kaelac Symphony LaggyGamerz Community
    Guild and guide info

Module 4 Comprehensive DC guide |Module 4 MoF CW Handbook |New! Scourge Warlock Guide| NW Numbers and Mechanics guide |Crit, Power and DPS guide | Dungeon Delving guide and more