test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tiamat fail or not to fail

asmose01asmose01 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
So everyone has a opinion on this encounter and it is an encounter not a proper dungeon like kessel's or VT. This is mine, the execution of this inaddition to neverwinter was and is a great idea introducing a 25 man function.

Removing the ability to move maps was a smart move on the devs part. Not allowing for premade groups or making it so while in there the zone chat is isolated to the map instance your in is a failure on there part because let's face it, its not a real 25 man when you can do it with out being in a group. Let's not forget the bugging when you cross the line early, but that's about as far as failing goes on there part.

Because its an encounter we will never see a proper GS requirement so let's just forget that hot topic and move on all together shall we!

Where we as the player base fail is the fallowing:
A) improperly geared and enchanted IE no soulforge or weapon enchant is the big one as well as having very pants and shirt.
B) not all people participating in the encounter and just sitting by the fire.
C) not dispersing evenly to defend clerics or my personal pet peeve waiting for a resurrection at line when the campfire is a few paces away.
D) not reading up on the encounter.

So yeah its easy to blame the devs or people with 10k GS but in the end its up to all of us and believe me I'm really frustrated because I'm not getting the profession or enjoyment out of running tiamat that I would like as I am sure others are!

That's my rant cheers