test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tiamat - 100 % Reclamation, but bugs out in phase 3....ive had it

mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Just tried Tiamat. We had 100% reclamation bonus and everything was fine until phase three started. Game bugs and we get one resonance stone for our troubles.
twitch.tv/kaligold
Post edited by mrvincent1959 on

Comments

• poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My instance bugged after first defense of the clerics. I think Cryptic should return to all players who donated for 100% their donation items.
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Another run and precisely same bug, this time after 3rd defense of clerics.
  • lordvladek1995lordvladek1995 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    the same thing happened to me and my team, 100% donation
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    In the future, please refrain from extraneous commentary when making a bug report. State your issue and keep it as concise as possible.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • baalhashmalbaalhashmal Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    During a Tiamat encounter, the clerics of Sehanine players are suppose to protect periodically, froze when each of their bars were filled. Tiamat kept attacking and didn't recede back into the pit as expected when the aforementioned had been accomplished.

Apparently, players speculate that the bug occurs when players cross the red barrier before Tiamat is forced back into the pit. I cannot confirm nor deny this as there have been instances where I have crossed the line and quickly stepped right back out while avoiding the enemy devils that spawn. Again, pure speculation.

All in all, many players are extremely frustrated that they lost their opportunity especially when the Hoard reached the final tier (IV).

Cleric: Marquis Elmdore - Current Main <3
    Wizard: Iamblichus
    Fighter: Anna the Titan
    Barbarian: Anann Valkyrja
    Ranger: Minerva Cory'phaia
    Warlock: Suri Coralyne Reid

Guild: She Looked Level 18.
    Alliance: Imperium