test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Grym pvp

arqadiarqadi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PvE Discussion
Please stop that thing or do any balance,i belong to delzoun and got 1 win 33fails,always the same they do massive butchery.You should do automatic guilds assignment to that or i dont know if you cant do nothing just delete cause it makes a lot of ppl very angry.
Post edited by arqadi on

Comments

• mat44444mat44444 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hi

No the major problems is it is normally all 20K plus GS vs ave 13KGS and nothing to do with tatics
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    The thing is, I think almost every NA-based PVP guild has switched to Luskan.

I disagree with some posters here, I think tactics have A LOT to do with it, but first, you must have teams that aren't hugely imbalanced.
  • foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I agree with that guy above.
    The problem is many pvp guilds are in luskan, thats why u will end up losing matches. During these matches, someone from the enemy faction said the few pvp guilds in delzoun go in the first wave when armories of moradin starts (dont know if this is true). And yes, my guild switched to luskan due to the same fails u have (even more), now its completely the opposite. tell ur leader to switch to luskan, its 750k AD cost, that can be saved among all members.