test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dear CW casting Ice Storm.

13»

Comments

• query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Weird I find that most instances the pros go to Dreamer. They have the longest run to Black first round so have to be better at managing. Some of the best groups I land in are on that side. But random is random....
  • hexanna22hexanna22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    query523 wrote: »
    Weird I find that most instances the pros go to Dreamer. They have the longest run to Black first round so have to be better at managing. Some of the best groups I land in are on that side. But random is random....

Yes, it was a 20K Gs timer too, so I was surprised...but i wasnt going to stand there and deal with it, i went to the middle.
  • query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    We may be on the same timer ;) Just a general trend that in a DPS group Dreamer has to time their control and dis-engage right or they end up starting on Green first phase because of travel time. But that's the problem. It only takes one fool spamming pushes to ruin the whole engagement. Naturally on that timer the raw DPS will usually pull out the instance.