test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Expose Weakness Feat Confirmation

lordoadumbratelordoadumbrate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
edited December 2014 in The Thieves' Den
So...Not sure if anyone as said this definitively yet, but the feat Expose Weakness does indeed give the player 25% armor penetration. The way I tested this was by attacking a training dumby while stealthed with gloaming cut with and without equipment on.

Here are the results:

Without armor: [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Gloaming Cut deals 4593 (4373) Physical Damage to Target Dummy.

With Armor: [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Gloaming Cut deals 4724 (4499) Physical Damage to Target Dummy.

4593 - 4373 = 220
4724 - 4499 = 225 *Chalking the 5 points of extra damage up to having increased power.

If anyone else can either confirm or deny these results, that would be great.
Post edited by lordoadumbrate on

Comments

• f2pmaf2pma Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i dont think ignoring targrets armor and armor pen is the same thing
    not sure tho
  • mirlegrismirlegris Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    5/5 exposed wickness = 25% Armor pen. in stealth, yes.

With pve "cap", and 5/5 EW = 24+25% = 49% Resistance ignored in stealth. Which explains the monstrous damage of an executioner against the gwf and gf.

With this feat, "Defense" and "armor class" stats are obsolete.
  • jnmlvnjnmlvn Member Posts: 71
    edited December 2014
    mirlegris wrote: »

With pve "cap", and 5/5 EW = 24+25% = 49% Resistance ignored in stealth. Which explains the monstrous damage of an executioner against the gwf and gf.

What's S/S EW?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blazious11blazious11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mirlegris wrote: »

Are you sure, it's +25% armorpen? That's stupid high, I see a nerf coming, if that's true. *25% would be still good, 25%+6% from it is still good.
    My story is truly a grand tale! Of course, any story about me is going to be grand simply by virtue of the main character.