test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anvil of Doom Nerfed?

tonyswutonyswu Member Posts: 223 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PvE Discussion
See attached screenshot of combat log.

My Anvil of Doom used to do 3 times of that damage.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mfgamesysmfgamesys Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Anvil seems fine other than it completely missing at times but other than that I have not had any issues with damage from it.
    Main-Lothor Syralth Guardian Fighter
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    My friend hit over 800K with Anvil of Doom a few days ago and when I logged in yesterday he was all excited because he believed he saw 1.2M damage from an Anvil of Doom but called it "unconfirmed" because he didn't check the log yet.

So...

Yeah I don't think there has been any change. ;)

Now excuse me while I run and hide for my life because I am going to have one angry GF chasing after me! He is completely convinced that if the developers ever heard those numbers were possible Anvil of Doom really would get nerfed. :p
  • Options
    zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My friend hit over 800K with Anvil of Doom a few days ago and when I logged in yesterday he was all excited because he believed he saw 1.2M damage from an Anvil of Doom but called it "unconfirmed" because he didn't check the log yet.

So...

Yeah I don't think there has been any change. ;)

Now excuse me while I run and hide for my life because I am going to have one angry GF chasing after me! He is completely convinced that if the developers ever heard those numbers were possible Anvil of Doom really would get nerfed. :p

Holly...

Was tank 20k+ conq gf on full debuffed tiamat head? oO For my Protector highest was 300k or so xD (in this mod)

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Yes he is a conqueror built for PvE and near maxed gear.

And yes the only time he is able to get those numbers is in ToD and RoT dragon fights...but he gets them and transforms into a giddy schoolgirl every time. It's actually not that uncommon either.

He let's us know if he sees 700K+ which is not overly uncommon but goodness knows how many times he sees 100-700K numbers during Tiamat or Dragon runs...

So yeah he would would know right away if there was any changes to Anvil of Doom and be complaining quite vigorously if they did because he follows his hits with Anvil religiously.

And dang...I really need to stop because I can hear the Darth Vader nooooooooo right now. I am surprised he hasn't felt a disturbance in the GF force yet and logged in to kill me yet TBH.
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yes he is a conqueror built for PvE and near maxed gear.

And yes the only time he is able to get those numbers is in ToD and RoT dragon fights...but he gets them and transforms into a giddy schoolgirl every time. It's actually not that uncommon either.

He let's us know if he sees 700K+ which is not overly uncommon and goodness knows how many times he sees 100-700K numbers during Tiamat or Dragon runs...
    Sounds like you better run, that anvil of doom can smack you and the 20 people next to you all to the campfire.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    At least I won't be dying alone then.

*tries to find suckers...I mean friends...to surround myself with*