Post edited by brodergreger on

Comments

• erikiki1erikiki1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    friendly people in this guild! hi beefy! bruhhhhhh
  • caldrecaldre Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    New guild rule introduced in the last few hours:

If any member of our guild is found to be kicking players from PvP matches they will be instantly kicked upon proof (such as screen shots, stream etc) being provided to any of the guild leaders.

A friendly bunch of people who just like some light hearted fun :)

Guild roster is also growing very nicely, so apply now as we will be looking into raising requirements shortly.

Drop me a message in game if you like, for more information, my handle is @caldre

Have fun PvPing everyone ! :D
  • velynnavelynna Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Always a friendly guild to run into in PvP :)
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I have to say, I have a lot of sore experience with some PvP guilds (2 of them are dead already ^,.,^) but the members of this one never trashtalked in my matches, unless somebody on the other side started first, and seemed most mature so far. Reminds me of all Lemonade Stand which was the most mature and sporstmen like PvP guild. Keep it up ^^
  • greatweaponarmygreatweaponarmy Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    vasdamas wrote: »
    I have to say, I have a lot of sore experience with some PvP guilds (2 of them are dead already ^,.,^) but the members of this one never trashtalked in my matches, unless somebody on the other side started first, and seemed most mature so far. Reminds me of all Lemonade Stand which was the most mature and sporstmen like PvP guild. Keep it up ^^

I agree with this.

The 3 guilds that we all know (Won't name) lost their classiness since module 2 and never got it back, I used to nod in approval and "admire" these guilds when I see them, now? Not so much.

I shall be a witness of this new pvp guild, hopefully they give the example of how pvp guilds should be (Hint: Like mod 1-2).
    edited January 2015
    Thank you very much guys - This has made my night seeing these lovely comments and I know the other guild leaders will feel the same :D
    edited January 2015
    The Unhinged has disbanded - Good luck to everyone that was in the guild from all The Unhinged Leadership.