test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Want reward for Tiamat Fight

casimercasimer Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I just finished the fight with Tiamat. We had all tiers unlocked, and it was about at 6 minutes left. We were in the Kill the heads phase when at 2 seconds left we finally killed the last head. The game glitched, and brought up the cleric phase, causing us to lose, even though we had just killed Tiamat. Everyone spent all their coins, boxes, and treasures to unlock all tiers, spent 20 minutes, and won the fight only for it to bug and cause us to lose. I want a reward for this. I am tired of the amount of bugs causing us to lose rewards even though we win.
Post edited by casimer on

Comments

• Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You can still lose if the head doesn't finish it's "dying" animation before the countdown expires.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    ashnvfashnvf Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    You can still lose if the head doesn't finish it's "dying" animation before the countdown expires.

That is a bug with their code. They aren't properly detecting sequences. This is why the clerics sometimes get stuck as well.

Once you get the last head down to 0, it should be setting the success flag.
  • Options
    suridsurid Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Welcome to the club.
  • Options
    runonnikerunonnike Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yup. This happened to me too. We killed it with about 1 minutes left and it took us back to the clerics. :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    korpivaelluskorpivaellus Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yeah....that is happened me couple times.
  • Options
    shadevpshadevp Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Happened to me once as well.
    Anyways, finally got enough Linus for my 4 toons to get their offhands (1 char even had an offhand drop during 100% of reclamation).
    So, I think the task before the x2 RP event is fulfilled :)

But yes, the encounter is a way to unreliable from the point of the team, the bugs and the rewards (charts mostly cause now I don't think the bug with not getting any reward is still on)...
  • Options
    lucifron44lucifron44 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Also the "she's weakened" bug that makes all the fight glitch.
    Yep Tiamat has too many sequence-detection bugs for a timed skirmish.
    Russian leaderboard first page. The proof.
  • Options
    shadevpshadevp Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    She is weakened! Run away now!!
    :D
  • Options
    arcticmedicarcticmedic Member Posts: 40
    edited December 2014
    yep, had this happen 2. Almost the exact same scenario, though we were tier 3 on reclamation. Killed with about 2 sec left. Then the skirmish continued like it was trying to go into the next phase. Suddenly, the completion window pops with the zone awards and player positions while the timer was still going (i got my artifact off hand). We had to sit around and wait for the timer to expire, then it went to the cut scene like we failed and the final chest didn't open. So, it partially recognized that she was dead, but the encounter didn't complete as if she was dead. Very odd.