test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter festival and SMOKE BOMMB

htiramhtiram Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello,
I lastly saw that SMOKE BOMB whas really nerfed in WINTER FESTIVAL. I dont really know how it works but now it`s kinda impossibile to win without havin CW. Is it really fair? CW got lot of multiple DMG skills and when SIM already got ONE (number 1) you still nerf it? Whats going on? Everywhere I can kill easy mobs with that bomb, but here, on Event,
I can kill 1/5 of HP. Is it really fair or YOU CRYPTIC just dont wat to let sins get some "more rewards"?
All answers welcome but still wait to get CM/GM answer.
Thanks.
Post edited by htiram on

Comments

• neirgaraneirgara Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Though I'm not absolutely sure, what you are taking about, I think you mean the Monster on Ice Event.

If that is so, and you try to tell us, that though your Smoke Bomb usually kills small mobs, except in this event, then I have the answer.

Smoke Bomb did not get nerfed. In this event there are some usual HP goblins and some of the Goblins are much stronger, resulting in more damage resistance and HP.

I'm sure, you used your bomb on some of these very tough fellows, doing the same damage with your bomb as usual, but since they have so much HP, they only loose a fith of their HP, looking as if your bomb did not as much damage.
  • vadimt83vadimt83 Member Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Mosters on ice is easier with some builds (ranged aoe glass cannon.. erm erm) than on others. I have no issues topping the chart with my HR, lots of low hp cannon fodder all around you xD.
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My non-offensive GF was top of the charts for most of the event because she had an area all to herself. That's the secret. Then everyone else saw that and decided to help me out. I still managed to hang on to 3rd. :(
  • vadimt83vadimt83 Member Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    valwryn wrote: »
    My non-offensive GF was top of the charts for most of the event because she had an area all to herself. That's the secret. Then everyone else saw that and decided to help me out. I still managed to hang on to 3rd. :(
    Its actually good to have people around you. Pulls everything and use them as meat shields. That's just evil :D
    But seriously, having one or two people around is easier than being all alone there.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Don't the winter mobs have a skull instead of a level number? If so smoke bomb is bugged for those kind of enemies.