test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tips: Balance change PVP

klaasmixklaasmix Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PvE Discussion
First we have that know where GWF, GF and HR they are very good. But, TR, CW and DC needs balance.

CW Changes: Eyes of the storm: Need have your couldown reduced to 15 Seconds (down from 20).

Storm Fury: Need have your damage increase or keep the same, but, need have a damage unresistable ( how the of Assailant) need analysis.

Entaagling force: Need have a analysis about your function, because, have moments that it not have your time of control exact, within - 0,5 seconds. Where the correctly be is 1 seconds. not understand what happens. (Analysis Please).

Shard of Endless Avalanche: When you use it, if anybody use a skill of control, then it is lost, simply disappears. You lose your skill.

TR Changes: Lashing Blade: Need have your damage reduced within pvp at 50% of your effectiveness.

Feats Scoundrel: Need have your time the daze reduced, because really it is PERMA DAZE.

Feats Concussive Strikes: Need have your couldown increase to 15 seconds.

And DCs really need have a basic nerf, but, i don't know what.

Example: Test of faith need have a couldown that 15 seconds.

:cool:

Thanks.
Post edited by klaasmix on

Comments

• klaasmixklaasmix Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    First my brother. I don't play with CW. I play with TR, but, i see every class. And you how talked, i think that you play with TR, for speak very berney. Bye!

The cry is free.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    morenthar wrote: »
    How obvious can you be? Another CW that got owned because he didn't get the memo that you HAVE TO SPEC FOR PVP and properly load-out powers. Oh yeah, you have to properly deploy those powers.

That goes for any class by the way, more or less. So why do you CWs feel you should be able to mash buttons to win and the rest of us have to be balanced around you? This post pretty much sums up why the devs and other players should casually ignore these CWs.

There are a few CWs that talk about PvP truthfully, because they get it. Unfortunately, you have to dig around to find them because most CWs are like this guy. They all run around fantasizing about being the next Elminster or Blackstaff without stopping to think about how to play their class.

:cool: exactly! :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    He said "The cry is free"...that is epic in its self =)