test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Medium Palomino Horse in Collectibles page

asthazarfasthazarf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
The horse doesn't register. There are no collection points awarded for it.

It might have something to do with its rank. On the launcher, I see it offered as a green mount, whereas in the game, it's quality is blue.
Post edited by asthazarf on

Comments

• grizzlyukgrizzlyuk Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    I've just discovered this particular bug today after purchasing the Medium Palomino Horse about a week ago. Submitted a Customer Support ticket and was advised to submit an in-game bug report instead. Did that and CS then suggested I try these forums as well. Imagine my surprise to find not one but two seperate topics on this very bug dating from December 2014! So I figured I'd try bumping the topics to see if that gets any sort of response. I'm also updating my CS ticket about this as well, maybe someone there can poke a developer or two to actually get them to take a look at this!
    Playing STO since August 2010
    Playing Neverwinter since July 2014
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Bumping of threads is prohibited on these forums. However, perhaps @strumslinger can take a look at this and submit it to the devs?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • grizzlyukgrizzlyuk Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    My apologies for "bumping" this thread, I was simply trying to draw attention to an issue I recently discovered but was "reported" in these forums 7 months ago! That seems to be a rather long time for something to have been "overlooked", especially for the Bug Report forums as I was under the impression that these are actually read by the game devs!

Anyway, as I said, I've already submitted a Customer Support ticket regarding this issue. I then submitted an in-game bug report as per the recommendation of the Customer Support response to my ticket. Customer Support also recommended that I post in the Neverwinter Vanilla Forum, with the following comment (hopefully this small part of the response doesn't break any rules or anything):
    ......we recommend posting in our Neverwinter Vanilla Forum, as this would be a good topic to discuss with the Moderator and QA teams. Our Development and Community teams check the forum as well.

I seem to have made some sort of error in thinking I would save time by searching the forums for any previous topics on this subject. Once again, my apologies for doing this wrong. I shall simply step away now and hope that this issue may be resolved at some time in the future. :(
    Post edited by grizzlyuk on
    Playing STO since August 2010
    Playing Neverwinter since July 2014