test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Making a Zen Purchase

azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So, I was considering actually getting some from the site, but I can't seem to find how much Zen I'm getting for each amount of money that the site lets me select, something I'm very much not a fan of. (to put it mildly)
I could've sworn that on the old site you actually saw what you bought, rather than the "Give us X Dollars/Euros and find out how much Zen you get once we've got your money!" approach the new one is going for.

Is there an actual site that lists the prices or so? So far what I've found has been that every $0,99 gets you 100 Zen.
Anyone know if that's still accurate?
It also strikes me as some very shady business, when almost every other MMO out there that has store currency shows you exactly what you're getting.
Back when I bought Turbine Points, I always knew how many it would be, and even what the bonus amount was.
Artificer.jpg
Post edited by azahron on

Comments

• Options
    caunsidhcaunsidh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Price and amount of Zen are shown only after you go through the whole process, as well as available coupons and bonus Zen. It's not the most insightful design, but it works.

As for the price, yes, 1$=100Zen
    Therenil - Hunter Ranger, Stormwarden/Trapper
    3.jpg
  • Options
    azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thanks!
    Yeah, it could definitely use an overhaul.
    Artificer.jpg