test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hoard Reclamation patch Fix

ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Basically did nothing :(

i still see it just go up to 10-12%.... pff

was holding on to my linus hoping this got fixed and i could get a chance at an offhand drop to save those for the boon, guess its not gona happen.

Cryptic fix it!
Post edited by ximae on

Comments

• nazghul22nazghul22 Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yes all this time lost waiting, and cherry on the cake is...
    Lost all my celestial coins due to the long down time. Great :-(
    ToD = ..........
    Tired of Dailies/Tyranny of Dailies/Timers of Doom/Tricked Or Duped/Tremendously Obnoxious Dailies/Try Otherwise, Devs
  • gromm1tgromm1t Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Server playerbase is still low.

I did three runs (3x zerg -party, 3x succes) and only first run got Tier3 Hoard Reclaim... so patch did some fixing BUT patch cant FIX low server population.

I hope groups are allowed to enter Tiamat and graphical glitches will be fixed...

Oh, for those who cry that Tiamat is too "eazy", make "Legendary Tiamat" with all doupled but same timelimit and same droprates for items, hardcore guys needs challenge and feed their pride, :rolleyes: .
    ximae wrote: »
    Basically did nothing :(

i still see it just go up to 10-12%.... pff

was holding on to my linus hoping this got fixed and i could get a chance at an offhand drop to save those for the boon, guess its not gona happen.

Cryptic fix it!
  • ashnvfashnvf Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Like I had said, they needed to lower it by a factor of 20, there is just no purpose to level 3 and 4 the way it is now and it's only going to get worse as fewer and fewer people do Tiamat.
  • m1nuendm1nuend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I assume people were saving up for when this patch was coming, then emptying all their stuff the first day and now we're back to 8% x-)
    39275e2ac4.jpg
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The patch did improve the situation a lot. The problem is everyone enters the WoD just for tiamat's encounter and linu, noone cares to farm some coins and coffers (I honestly just sell those on AH). What do you expect? 5-10 players donating 100 coins + couple of coffers enough to beat 5th tier? Nope.
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    m1nuend wrote: »
    I assume people were saving up for when this patch was coming, then emptying all their stuff the first day and now we're back to 8% x-)

Yes, people had tons of coins from endless TOD grind, and used most of them on the first day.
  • cloud990plcloud990pl Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    gromm1t wrote: »
    Server playerbase is still low.

I did three runs (3x zerg -party, 3x succes) and only first run got Tier3 Hoard Reclaim... so patch did some fixing BUT patch cant FIX low server population.

Content and Environment

Tiamat's Hoard more accurately adjusts to recent server population for contribution percentages required.

Population is not the problem, number of players contributing is
  • drinnthdrinnth Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    They need to change it from server population to population of players in Well of Dragons. Possibly some kind of count based on around the time Tiamat resets (:25-:30 of the hr) til Tiamat's doors reopen (:00 of the hr).

Server population will included Bots not doing any meaningful content, which would be a unfair hit to the player base. And why should players in Sharandar, Dread Ring, Icewind Dale, etc. effect the player's attempting to do Tiamat.

Could at least make it only count players that have received the quest from the Harper to enter Well of Dragons.
  • ulvielulviel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 741 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I also sell my coffers on AH. By me or by someone else - it'll be contributed either way, but I'll have more AD if I do so.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    drinnth wrote: »
    They need to change it from server population to population of players in Well of Dragons. Possibly some kind of count based on around the time Tiamat resets (:25-:30 of the hr) til Tiamat's doors reopen (:00 of the hr).

Server population will included Bots not doing any meaningful content, which would be a unfair hit to the player base. And why should players in Sharandar, Dread Ring, Icewind Dale, etc. effect the player's attempting to do Tiamat.

Could at least make it only count players that have received the quest from the Harper to enter Well of Dragons.
    I belive that's how they did. Basing it on the SERVER population online would be just insane
  • ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    This basically. I still get R3 and higher reclaimations when I go in. Of course it all depends on peak hours. During off-hours you can't expect to get a R4. What do you expect? That if there's only 20 people on the map and every one donates 1 coffer you'll get a R4? That's ridiculous. It should take some effort to get that high.

Im not expecting constant r4, but more than what i usually see which is 5-10% and not even unlocking rank 1. maybe its the time zone... which do u say are the peak hours? im usually playing around 6-8 pm and maybe 1-3 am in eu time zone....
  • stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Maybe not reset it every hour and have it either daily or weekly.

If they want it every hour the number needs to drop considerably.
    GShBCGl.jpg
  • mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Another reason why people prefer to sell coffers and don't bother with coins is very little chance of success. There are so many bugs, that even if you donated enough to reach tier 4, and even if you got good and geared teammates, you would likely lose because of head not showing bug, clerics phase stuck bug and no rewards bug. I personally won't grind any coins and coffers until everything's working fine.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mehguy138 wrote: »
    Another reason why people prefer to sell coffers and don't bother with coins is very little chance of success. There are so many bugs, that even if you donated enough to reach tier 4, and even if you got good and geared teammates, you would likely lose because of head not showing bug, clerics phase stuck bug and no rewards bug. I personally won't grind any coins and coffers until everything's working fine.

My favorite is the "X number of players leave because it's not a zerg group, another X treat it like a zerg anyways, so you fail, pretty much guaranteeing you won't see the decent drops anyways." :-p